Gaza was the members of Cult Leader + one more dude. He had rape allegations against him, nothing proved true or false but fuck that guy still. The art he made was incredibld tho. Still bums me out he soiled it with that. Also, it occured to me that there is a 98% chance of you never hearing Witness- Modern Life Is War. Change that now, fuck Cult Leader and Gaza compared to MLIW.

The singer of Gaza was so tall and fucking creepy. The allegations totally make sense haha. Incredible vocalist and artist. I feel like the singer of Cult Leader has similar vocal qualities. Mainly in his lower screams. He can't seem to hit those glass shattering highs the singer from Gaza could.

And yeah, if your boy hasent heard Witness...that has to fucking change.

The singer of Gaza was so tall and fucking creepy. The allegations totally make sense haha. Incredible vocalist and artist. I feel like the singer of Cult Leader has similar vocal qualities. Mainly in his lower screams. He can't seem to hit those glass shattering highs the singer from Gaza could.

And yeah, if your boy hasent heard Witness...that has to fucking change.

Gaza was the members of Cult Leader + one more dude. He had rape allegations against him, nothing proved true or false but fuck that guy still. The art he made was incredibld tho. Still bums me out he soiled it with that. Also, it occured to me that there is a 98% chance of you never hearing Witness- Modern Life Is War. Change that now, fuck Cult Leader and Gaza compared to MLIW.

Fixing that right now, and it's pretty damn good. At least you guys talked me into wanting to buy something cheap this time. One of the last times someone made me listen to an album I added a 200 fucking dollar or more album to my want list.

Fixing that right now, and it's pretty damn good. At least you guys talked me into wanting to buy something cheap this time. One of the last times someone made me listen to an album I added a 200 fucking dollar or more album to my want list.

WHEN YOURE 16 YOU DONT KNOW WHAT FOREVER MEANS. WHEN YOU ARE 23 YOU COULDNT BE MORE SORRY TO SAY

I'll also buy any copies that my store has next time I'm down there, so I'd say you have a pretty good chance.

Oh nice. I'll be at an HT that actually stocks vinyl next weekend so hopefully they'll have it. But I'll stay on your list & worse comes to worse I end up with 2 rather than none haha.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic