Today I took my girlfriend to her surgery to get her wisdom teeth removed. When I was in the room after, I was juggling a bunch of things in my hands, while letting her balance on me, and for some reason, the nurse thought I was refusing to hold her purse for her just because I was scrambling to get a hold of everything and not drop shit. The nurse looked at me, and said, "Oh come on, don't be homophobic". I was in a rush to get her home and get her T3's, so I didn't say anything, but godammit, now I really wish I would have. Who the fuck says that? It especially pissed me off. Plus what the fuck does carrying a bag have to do with being gay???

Some people definitely think you're gay when you carry a bag.

My girlfriend came into my work the other day and a bunch of people were like "Wait, what?"

I ended up with 5 extra copies of 40oz to Freedom after a bunch of people (who wanted me to secure them one) ended up getting one for themselves.

Any international buyers want to take one off my hands for cost + shipping?

Yes, I'll probably make a FS thread and I've already posted in the 40oz thread.

Save one for when I get paid next Thursday. I'm in the US.

The more I look around online, the more stoked I become to have scored a debut carbon with an acrylic platter for $400 CAD. That's like $300 USD.

Also I bought a TC Hall of Fame pedal a couple days ago and that coupled with my earthquaker hoof fuzz and my jazzmaster make me feel like Kevin shields.

So i keep waking up with all of my blankets off me and on my dog instead. I wake up from a nap and see her little paws pulling all the blankets off me while I'm sleeping. This is why I have trust issues.

Ha! I knew I forgot something when I was in OKC. I didn't meet Toots!

Wait, who is this/what'd he do? Haven't heard of them before.

Gaza was the members of Cult Leader + one more dude. He had rape allegations against him, nothing proved true or false but fuck that guy still. The art he made was incredibld tho. Still bums me out he soiled it with that. Also, it occured to me that there is a 98% chance of you never hearing Witness- Modern Life Is War. Change that now, fuck Cult Leader and Gaza compared to MLIW.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic