Asiago cheese gives it such an amazing kick !! Especially if it's slightly toasted. :wub:

have you ever made parmesan cheese chips?

Just grate some block parmesan (don't use the shaker can stuff) into neat little piles on a greased/foiled pan.  bake it at around 300-400 until they're crispy.  It's like homemade cheeze-its!

have you ever made parmesan cheese chips?

Just grate some block parmesan (don't use the shaker can stuff) into neat little piles on a greased/foiled pan.  bake it at around 300-400 until they're crispy.  It's like homemade cheeze-its!

I have this dense motherfucker of a friend who pronounces it

par-me-see-in

and it drives me up the wall.

Oooooooh my god.

I am doing this !

If you wanna get extra fat, dip them in sour cream.  That's what I do!

Also, when grilling up a grilled cheese - butter up the outside of the bread with extra butter and cover it with grated cheddar cheese.  When you throw them in the frying pan, it will crisp up, so the outside of the bread is also cheesy!

As I said, I like cheese.  :)

If you wanna get extra fat, dip them in sour cream. That's what I do!

Also, when grilling up a grilled cheese - butter up the outside of the bread with extra butter and cover it with grated cheddar cheese. When you throw them in the frying pan, it will crisp up, so the outside of the bread is also cheesy!

As I said, I like cheese. :)

This is beautiful ! I want to make a 5 layer grill cheese and use a different cheese for each layer

Then cry on the couch afterwards

This is beautiful ! I want to make a 5 layer grill cheese and use a different cheese for each layer

Then cry on the couch afterwards

Tears of joy!

Ooooh, I just got the idea to make those parmesan chips and slip them into the grilled cheese afterward, so there's little crunchies throughout!  I can't wait to get off work and try this idea out.

Will report back with results.

Oh and do you like to dip your grilled cheese in tomato soup ??? I never knew it was a thing until recently

Awww yesss.  I used to hate tomatoes and tomato soup, but my tastes have developed since I was younger.  

Also, dipping it in ketchup is amazing too - just not as classy.

AND PICTURES !!!!!

:D  I get off work at 1am tonight, but if I remember to do this, this thread will be blessed with glorious foodie pictures and me passed out from overeating.

Awww yesss. I used to hate tomatoes and tomato soup, but my tastes have developed since I was younger.

Also, dipping it in ketchup is amazing too - just not as classy.

:D I get off work at 1am tonight, but if I remember to do this, this thread will be blessed with glorious foodie pictures and me passed out from overeating.

If you don't pass out after eating then you aren't really full

Once I was given a grilled cheese with peaches inside. Very strange combo but enjoyable !

lOnce I was given a grilled cheese with peaches inside. Very strange combo but enjoyable !

This is wrong on a number of levels.

You don't judge me, i judge you :ph34r:

In all seriousness, it was the croutons floating in the tomato soup that encouraged me to try this meal.

Grilled cheese & your homemade tomato soup would probably be pretty good.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic