I don't have a gate yet on my flight out of O'hare, says "not yet assigned". That has me a little nervous about the Chicago part, but I assume they'll tell me somehow before we land.

I don't have a gate yet on my flight out of O'hare, says "not yet assigned". That has me a little nervous about the Chicago part, but I assume they'll tell me somehow before we land.

They might, but if they don't then just find the monitors that have flight information after you get off the plane. They're everywhere. Look for the departures and then find your destination city. It will tell you what gate to go to and whether it's on time or delayed.

They might, but if they don't then just find the monitors that have flight information after you get off the plane. They're everywhere. Look for the departures and then find your destination city. It will tell you what gate to go to and whether it's on time or delayed.

Cool, seems simple enough. Just double checked, the gate is on my mobile boarding pass but not the one I can print out. Weird.

Also, do I just check in 24 hours before my return flight to get those boarding passes like I did with these? I assume so.

Wow, my school year is actually off to a pretty good start. My grades aren't shit yet and I've made a few friends/been less socially awkward. Plus some kickass reissues. Not complaining so far!

Even though I only have like 10 grades in, I have 100% in all my classes. How long can I keep that up? Stay tuned for next week's episode!

Yep, same.

Figured, just thought I'd double check. I think I'm ready... hopefully.

Hello small talk fam. Wow VC is so odd from a tablet.

Yo Will. I bet, it is terrible from a phone.

I feel like I should go to bed early to get ready for tomorrow. My flight is not until 2:15, so I don't really need to leave until 12:30 or so since it only take 15 minutes to get to our tiny airport.

I was so fucked up last night. I actually looked at my phone ringing and was like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?!"

IM SO SORRY

YOU PIECE OF GRABAGE, I HAD A GOOD QUESTION BUT YOU NEVER PICKED UP AND IT TAKES 10 YEARS, A MONTH AND EIGHT DAYS TO GET A TEXT BACK SO I DECIDED TO CALL.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic