Finally (hopefully) get to leave the hospital tomorrow. Kinda hit rock bottom emotionally, so this is the best news I've had in a long long time. Being home will help me heal physically, mentally and emotionally. Any who, it feels really good to be happy for once.

Missed this post until it was bumped. Glad to hear it. Get well soon!

Slow here also. 

Dangit. Sad I missed the Muppets last night. I did watch that Scream Queens show though. Had a few good laughs from it. A lot more brutal than I thought it would be for a fox show. 

From a fellow horror fan, is it worth a watch? I kinda just want to see it for JLC <3

I feel like Hannibal changed the acceptable level of violence on broadcast television. Sure many eps were censored until they were released on physical format, but I swear some of the stuff in it would get an NC-17 if it was in a movie. The fact that it was rated TV-14 makes me laugh.

Got it! The site seems to be working better for me now.

Yup, much better now.

From a fellow horror fan, is it worth a watch? I kinda just want to see it for JLC <3

I feel like Hannibal changed the acceptable level of violence on broadcast television. Sure many eps were censored until they were released on physical format, but I swear some of the stuff in it would get an NC-17 if it was in a movie. The fact that it was rated TV-14 makes me laugh.

Yup, much better now.

I honestly really enjoyed it. The cast is a very interesting mix, and I thought the comedy horror worked really well together. It was the season premiere so expect it to be a little weird and kind of off, but I am sure as the season progresses it will hit it's stride and get better. 

I honestly really enjoyed it. The cast is a very interesting mix, and I thought the comedy horror worked really well together. It was the season premiere so expect it to be a little weird and kind of off, but I am sure as the season progresses it will hit it's stride and get better. 

Cool, thanks. I'll give it a shot.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

GET BACK TO WORK THE LOT OF YA!!!

anigif_enhanced-10528-1413849678-1.gif

;)

See, I really loved Scream Queens. I thought it was the perfect balance of parody, comedy, and horror. Lots of laughs, plenty of fucked up shit. Ryan Murphy is pretty great!

As it was getting closer to the end of the episode it all sunk in and was able to enjoy it more. But initially I was not liking it at all...

See, I really loved Scream Queens. I thought it was the perfect balance of parody, comedy, and horror. Lots of laughs, plenty of fucked up shit. Ryan Murphy is pretty great!

The "Are you guys singing Taylor Swift?" part had me laughing so hard.

That was probably my favorite part of the episode. 

And....I'll agree it was the perfect balance of parody, comedy and horror, but not so much about how great Ryan Murphy is. Not a big fan of anything he has worked on except maybe Running with Scissors, and AHS is either hit or miss with me. 

My only thing with him is he gets really invested in his shows (which is awesome), then after a few seasons (of really stellar stuff) he seems to just kind of stop caring (AHS, Nip/Tuck).

But I'm def gonna check out Scream Queens. Oh, & for any horror nerds in here

Nancy (Heather Langenkamp) from NOES 1, 3 & 7 was the person in the devil mask. I thought that was a really cool touch.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic