Enjoy your day off, but hope this flooding isn't affecting your house as well. The coast always gets it worst, but from the looks of it the inland has caught the brunt of the damage this time

House is good, just stuck inside. Could be worse, so I'm thankful! Hope you are good as well.

I'm off today too! But back to the grind tomorrow

Enjoy it man, be safe!

if we landed on the moon so long ago, why havent we done more? seems like just going up there once and then calling it a day is a waste. how awesome would it be to be roaming around, send out a few different groups...going to the dark side.

its driving me nuts.

I agree with this 100%. Why would we be like, we did it, we're done forever. It makes no sense. The only thing I can think of is someone/something told us to not go back.

Wasn't the whole space race thing originally a pissing contest with Russia? Wasn't that the bulk of the motovation at the time?

it was...it was who could get the first man in space. but we put them on the moon dammit! they won the zero gravity battle.

its a pretty interesting read.

The US spends billions on war but scoff at such science funding.

Well we have to stop those terrorists somehow!!! What has science ever gotten us, the United States, before?! </s>

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic