I believe I blocked his wife a long time ago on IG. She kept following me and unfollowing and then refollowing and it was incredibly annoying. I don't know if this was a glitch or some weird trick to get someone to follow you back but it was annoying.

No, people do that shit all the time in hopes you follow them back. It is annoying.

One of our accounts stiffed us out of $50,000, then filed for bankruptcy. The same owner buys it back at far cheaper, renames it, & the dumbass higher-ups decide to give them an account again.

'merica

We had a road project going on here for close to three years and the contractor that was originally bid to do the job filed bankruptcy twice and each time the city just handed him the contract for the project back again so it took twice to three times as long as it should have and caused a huge issue... city politics...

haha. I get to write POs for the nipples, bushings, gauge cocks all the time. It's the little things that make the mundane tolerable.  ;)

My old boss used to be a plumber for a big company. One day he was using an elevator and talking to a coworker about supplies they needed which included nipples, ballcocks, and flappers. 

He got an angry call from HR later that day.

It looks like my friend is going to come with me to the Turnover show, so I don't have to be alone. Been a while since I hung out with her too, so should be fun.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic