HE LOST?!?!?!?

I was volunteering at CCD :/

He played really bad and lost all his $ in final. He acted like he wasn't trying, but he now holds number three most wins

who are you people

Some older guy who used to be cool a long time ago and wandered in here with the youngsters and made some friends (....I think)

He played really bad and lost all his $ in final. He acted like he wasn't trying, but he now holds number three most wins

Some older guy who used to be cool a long time ago and wandered in here with the youngsters and made some friends (....I think)

Look at that beard in the new avatar. Massive!

That's ludicrous. I may have to watch it online just to see it for myself.

Friends! MLP + Jeopardy! :wub:

My hair color is basically the same. We've pretty much perfected both the pink and the purple custom blends.

It looks batshit insane in the sunlight. Sadly can't capture the true glory in a selfie.

mine is half blue and half purple but it kinda turned grey and muted blue. Into it though. I might try to post a picture in the picture of yoself thread if I can remember how.

Thank you, thank you... I'm taking this thing to the end of the year at least before I even consider a trim of any kind... I'm on a mission now

Yeah I have a wedding to go to in March next year so I think I'm going to hold out until then. It's time for a good winter beard this year.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic