really?! i feel like high school is the apex of adolescent sadness. so many feels! 

god, if i had a dollar for every time 15 year old me cried along to a dashboard or JTB song, i'd have a bunch of dollars. 

I didn't know how to be sad I was just mad and listened to punk rock and did stupid shit. I was about 17 or 18 when I found sad kid music

I didn't know how to be sad I was just mad and listened to punk rock and did stupid shit. I was about 17 or 18 when I found sad kid music

oh man. i guess you were never bullied then? 

i had some real asshole friends when i was 12. like actually abusive friends who really taught me the meaning of being sad. 

I dunno I've just always watched stuff with other people even it being a pretty unsocial activity

I feel like watching movies is a pretty social activity. During it, sure you're quiet, but then you discuss/quote/etc afterwards.

i had some real asshole friends when i was 12. like actually abusive friends who really taught me the meaning of being sad.

I just don't give a fuck what people think of me. I never reacted to it how they wanted me to so people just leave me alone in that regard

really?! i feel like high school is the apex of adolescent sadness. so many feels!

god, if i had a dollar for every time 15 year old me cried along to a dashboard or JTB song, i'd have a bunch of dollars.

I was kind of sad for most of high school. Then sex. No more sads, only hornies.

I was, I just was taught to stuff all my emotions from being ostracized at an early age. So I really only knew how to feel anger, I was a crybaby little kid and then I stuffed my emotions until I got divorced

I'm going to go mail Jason's records. All my small mailers were in shit condition or didn't want to fit 2 LPs so I put it in a bigger one, then I had to help fill it with knick knacks to justify the extra space :)

and now i feel like i should go mail records too. but going to the post office on my birthday is just an awful idea. 

ha yeah. i think i'm going to try to chase him down and put a party hat on him later hahahaha. 

Careful!, You cut your foot already, don't need sliced or bitten up fingers to match as a birthday pair

I'm going to go mail Jason's records. All my small mailers were in shit condition or didn't want to fit 2 LPs so I put it in a bigger one, then I had to help fill it with knick knacks to justify the extra space :)

Knick Knacks... I like that. Hell, I ordered a record from T3 and got 3 records free/2 new bands to like.... you f'n guy's and your gosh darn generosity

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic