I used to have all my alphabetized, and in order of release by artist. When I moved they all got mixed up, so I've been too lazy to reorganize them all, so they just get tossed in where they fit. It bothers me, but not enough to fix it. I should probably do that at some point.

But it's also an easier problem to fixate on than the fact that my life is a garbage fire.

It's understandable. I have the same issue anytime I want to spin something. Trying to not focus on the fact that my wife lost her second job that she was working writing articles online and now that's $750 a month income we are losing... ouchies

I used to have all my alphabetized, and in order of release by artist. When I moved they all got mixed up, so I've been too lazy to reorganize them all, so they just get tossed in where they fit. It bothers me, but not enough to fix it. I should probably do that at some point.

My entire life all my friends have fucked with me about keeping my music so orderly and alphabetized but I always say "How am I supposed to find anything otherwise???"

Oh man that would kill me. Gotta alphabetize!

Got tix to see The Cure..... (yay).....in Miami (ugh)

I'm jealous, other than the Miami part.

My entire life all my friends have fucked with me about keeping my music so orderly and alphabetized but I always say "How am I supposed to find anything otherwise???"

I just know where I put them, but forgot if I don't listen to something for a while and have to scan them all for 20 minutes to find what I want.

Oh man that would kill me. Gotta alphabetize!

Oh it kills me, but my laziness trumps the hours it'll take to organize them. I may do it this weekend though.

Got tix to see The Cure..... (yay).....in Miami (ugh)

Schweet...

Do I want my day old peanut butter sandwich for lunch? They have a grilled salmon sandwich with lemon caper mayo in the cafeteria today, that sounds really tempting.

Answered...

I need to get back on that.

I back his suggestion...

Why does the media feel the need to post every picture and video of everything they report on? They just put out a surveillance camera's footage of the plane wreck that happened on Tuesday. It said it shows the plane flying low and then you can see the impact and explosion. I don't want to see a video of 9 people dying, why is it necessary to show it to the public?

Why does the media feel the need to post every picture and video of everything they report on? They just put out a surveillance camera's footage of the plane wreck that happened on Tuesday. It said it shows the plane flying low and then you can see the impact and explosion. I don't want to see a video of 9 people dying, why is it necessary to show it to the public?

Desensitization of the masses.... this is why we have people sleeping on the street and folks starving to death while thieves that stole millions are hiding in other countries buying 12 million dollar diamonds for their seven year old daughters... Nothing shocks people anymore so why not show people being beheaded or burned alive right? 'Murica...

Desensitization of the masses.... this is why we have people sleeping on the street and folks starving to death while thieves that stole millions are hiding in other countries buying 12 million dollar diamonds for their seven year old daughters... Nothing shocks people anymore so why not show people being beheaded or burned alive right? 'Murica...

I mean, I guess I understand why, but I don't think they should. They have not even recovered the bodies or identified the victims yet (though I think they are sometime today). They are doing the recovery of the plane and engines today. The weather has been hindering their investigation, so they have not been able to do anything until they finish. It is terrible it happened, and I don't need to see it.

I need to find someone to go to this Foxing/TWIABP show with me on Friday. Thomas, are you still passing on the tour press? I am, just wanted to figure out if I need to buy one for anyone.

Yeah, I'm still passing. Not really digging that blue. Fly me out there, I'll go to the show with you :P. We can get our 52 Weeks tattoos too.

They are not still snowed in in Colorado are they?

I mean, I guess I understand why, but I don't think they should. They have not even recovered the bodies or identified the victims yet (though I think they are sometime today). They are doing the recovery of the plane and engines today. The weather has been hindering their investigation, so they have not been able to do anything until they finish. It is terrible it happened, and I don't need to see it.

I see no sense in it either. The older I get, the more sensitive to death i get simply because I have lost a lot of very important people in my life in the past decade so it's a lot more real to me and not laughable at all. Exploitation is the mainstream now and it's vulgar and ugly. I may sound prude, but I think everyone of all ages is way too overexposed to the things in life we don't need to know about to live our lives well and good

Yeah, I'm still passing. Not really digging that blue. Fly me out there, I'll go to the show with you :P. We can get our 52 Weeks tattoos too.

They are not still snowed in in Colorado are they?

Whattttt, I fucking hope not. I just got my tickets haha

I see no sense in it either. The older I get, the more sensitive to death i get simply because I have lost a lot of very important people in my life in the past decade so it's a lot more real to me and not laughable at all. Exploitation is the mainstream now and it's vulgar and ugly. I may sound prude, but I think everyone of all ages is way too overexposed to the things in life we don't need to know about to live our lives well and good

I agree. I've certainly become more sensitive to it as I've gotten older too. It's just pointless, IMO, report on it but don't show it.

Man, I hope so. I have got to see these new jams live. I also want to pick up a copy of The Albatross. Probably going to spend so much money at the merch table.

I know that game. I think they have a decent amount, and I know TWIBP has a hell of a lot of merch.

I know that game. I think they have a decent amount, and I know TWIBP has a hell of a lot of merch.

Totally. I'll probably pick up that screen printed tour press of the new TWIABP if they still have any. I'll probably grab a tour press of Dealer and sell it to someone on VC. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic