Hey USPS, stop sending my packages to Cleveland, then to PA, then back. Cleveland is only 20 minutes away, while the PA place it 2 hours away. I know it's probably the main distro hub for the area, but you still are a hub up there.

Hey USPS, stop sending my packages to Cleveland, then to PA, then back. Cleveland is only 20 minutes away, while the PA place it 2 hours away. I know it's probably the main distro hub for the area, but you still are a hub up there.

Not quite as bad as that, but USPS recently did an odd-ball path like that to me recently.

Matt laying the smack down on Gumbo again :)

Dude's a turd. I've said it once, I'll say it again.

And yes, turd is, and will always be one of my favorite insults.

I did it, and I wasn't even really mean. Dude just makes no sense. He has the audacity to complain about Caspian, TO ME, and doesn't even bother to go to their recent tour. Are you kidding me, dude? You want a fucking Phish show, go to a fucking Phish show. Saying we have different backgrounds in music. First of all, you don't know me. Secondly, what the fuck does that have to do with who / what type of band Caspian is. NOTHING.

Idiots. Idiots everywhere.

I love it.

I can't stand that dude. Fuck. Did he get dropped on his head?

That sounds so good. I went against my better judgment and got a different burger than I was planning on at Killer Burger last night. It was good...but not as good as the PB and pickle jammer.

Edit: revive my burger thread!

Double Barrel has a really good pickle, pb burger. Plus $2 tall boys.

Hey Matt! Not sure if you saw where I answered you back from last night, but if you want to hook me up with a good post rock playlist that would awesome. No rush, just whenever you have time. And thanks again for those Beck files. Even with a not so amazing system I can hear a distinct difference immediately and a much less airy sound in the soundstage than the ones I had already. Sounds more lush and live instead of recorded.. :)

Hey Matt! Not sure if you saw where I answered you back from last night, but if you want to hook me up with a good post rock playlist that would awesome. No rush, just whenever you have time. And thanks again for those Beck files. Even with a not so amazing system I can hear a distinct difference immediately and a much less airy sound in the soundstage than the ones I had already. Sounds more lush and live instead of recorded.. :)

I can definitely do that for you. I was actually just going to go back through the thread to see if you responded.

And no worries, dude. Glad to hear you're enjoying them!

Fuck whoever decided to work on roads in this city. The 2 mains roads that go east and west through downtown, the way I need to go to and from work are under construction. Traffic fucking sucks.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic