I agree. I've certainly become more sensitive to it as I've gotten older too. It's just pointless, IMO, report on it but don't show it.

And report it once, not every night for a week straight with only a single sentence of extra information to ad to it or to show the disaster from an Nth angled view from whatever most recent source of video is found. They drive it into the ground to make you unable to forget it... I hate the reality of it all, but I refuse to not watch & read some sort of news outlet and be one of those uninformed folks getting screwed worse than I am already...

Also Jason, you are right on Dealer sounding really good with headphones. I listened to a few songs last night before the melatonin knocked me out. So many layers and sounds you don't pick up on with a normal listen.

Edit: can't grammar today.

I used to have all my alphabetized, and in order of release by artist. When I moved they all got mixed up, so I've been too lazy to reorganize them all, so they just get tossed in where they fit. It bothers me, but not enough to fix it. I should probably do that at some point.

Genre, alphabetical by artist, release date here.

Totally. I'll probably pick up that screen printed tour press of the new TWIABP if they still have any. I'll probably grab a tour press of Dealer and sell it to someone on VC.

I'm pretty sure there's no screenprinted tour press of the new TWIABP. There's just going to be a record release show one.

Of course if I'm wrong, which I rarely am about TWIABP variants, I'm prooooobably gonna need one of those fuckers.

I'm pretty sure there's no screenprinted tour press of the new TWIABP. There's just going to be a record release show one.

Of course if I'm wrong, which I rarely am about TWIABP variants, I'm prooooobably gonna need one of those fuckers.

I hope you're right...I don't need to be spending a shit load at this show. But if they do I will grab you one. I think it's just a record release variant too. I was just thinking out loud. We shall see. I'm excited regardless. Do you know if there is a regular tour press for it?

I hope you're right...I don't need to be spending a shit load at this show. But if they do I will grab you one. I think it's just a record release variant too. I was just thinking out loud. We shall see. I'm excited regardless. Do you know if there is a regular tour press for it?

I'm pretty sure they have the white with a hint of purple band exclusive. I've heard talk of a white tour press but there's so little purple in the band variant that it could just be that.

Also Jason, you are right on Dealer sounding really good with headphones. I listened to a few songs last night before the melatonin knocked me out. So many layers and sounds you don't pick up on with a normal listen.

Edit: can't grammar today.

I didn't hear all those little background sounds until I got a good quiet listen.. I love surprises like that :)

Genre, alphabetical by artist, release date here.

Samesies :D

I keep bands I "collect" and important things that I listen to a lot in one cube. The other two cubes have everything else in alphabetical order by band (chronological by release), then a section at the end for film scores/various artist, and at the very end is stuff where I'm like "Why do I have this?"

Splits are filed with the band I like more.

Splits are filed with the band I like more.

I always did it this way too. It's hard when you like both bands though, ala my Owen/IIOI split. Thankfully I rarely go through my 7"s.

I'm pretty sure they have the white with a hint of purple band exclusive. I've heard talk of a white tour press but there's so little purple in the band variant that it could just be that.

Gotcha, yeah I have the band exclusive already. I'll ask the merch guy. Even though merch guys never know shit.

Last night I made the best burgers of my life.

Bacon weave in the oven. Take grease from bacon. Rub on buns and toast. Cook burgers in it with a cast iron skillet. Make homemade thousand island and add some grease.

Layer - Bottom bun. Sauce. Pickles. Burger. Cheddar. Bacon. Sauce. Top bun.

EAT EAT EAT.

Seriously amazing. 

Way too methodical for me. I'm fine with alphabetical by artist and each of their releases by date.

It just makes it easier for me to figure out what I want to listen to. Rather than going through 800or whatever LPs, I can pick a genre and run down through 100-200 real quick to pick something. I feel like it makes me listen to some stuff more often than I would if they were just alpha.

Last night I made the best burgers of my life.

Bacon weave in the oven. Take grease from bacon. Rub on buns and toast. Cook burgers in it with a cast iron skillet. Make homemade thousand island and add some grease.

Layer - Bottom bun. Sauce. Pickles. Burger. Cheddar. Bacon. Sauce. Top bun.

EAT EAT EAT.

Seriously amazing.

That sounds so good. I went against my better judgment and got a different burger than I was planning on at Killer Burger last night. It was good...but not as good as the PB and pickle jammer.

Edit: revive my burger thread!

It just makes it easier for me to figure out what I want to listen to. Rather than going through 800or whatever LPs, I can pick a genre and run down through 100-200 real quick to pick something. I feel like it makes me listen to some stuff more often than I would if they were just alpha.

I can see that. I don't have enough LPs for that to be a huge problem yet. 300 is still a lot, but not near your level.

The temp. dropped like 10 degrees outside, and the cold wind is not helping.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic