http://www.ebay.com/itm/Paul-McCartney-THE-BEATLES-Signed-Autograph-Butcher-Cover-Album-LP-CAIAZZO-LOA-/111216991629?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19e50c9d8d

I just wanna leave this here. I can't find the ridiculous ebay thread. 

This is a re-issue of this rare ass Beatles cover. He's asking $3,500 for it..... but also charges $6.00 shipping..... can he not offer free shipping? The hell?

Granted its signed by PM, but I know for damn sure you can get things that are autographed by him for LOADS less.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Paul-McCartney-THE-BEATLES-Signed-Autograph-Butcher-Cover-Album-LP-CAIAZZO-LOA-/111216991629?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19e50c9d8d

I just wanna leave this here. I can't find the ridiculous ebay thread. 

This is a re-issue of this rare ass Beatles cover. He's asking $3,500 for it..... but also charges $6.00 shipping..... can he not offer free shipping? The hell?

Granted its signed by PM, but I know for damn sure you can get things that are autographed by him for LOADS less.

Pocket change.

I read your post like 10 times wondering why you Grandpa was giving you a diary about his milk drinking habits.

So, yeah, I'm pretty dumb. I did finally have the ah-ha moment where I realized you meant Dairy not Diary.

HA! Crap, and I specifically meant to type dairy and checked myself

On that note, Dairy Diaries, who's got one?

I started working on my Valentines only to realize I have homework due by midnight (I haaaate classes that make me do homework on weekends) AND no glitter glue or a glue stick. 

And to think I was an advanced placement art student.

I'm in AP art it sucks, are you forced to keep a sketch book and draw things you don't give a shit about?

I started working on my Valentines only to realize I have homework due by midnight (I haaaate classes that make me do homework on weekends) AND no glitter glue or a glue stick. 

And to think I was an advanced placement art student.

Well at least you'll make decent money upon graduating

I'm in AP art it sucks, are you forced to keep a sketch book and draw things you don't give a shit about?

Well at least you'll make decent money upon graduating

WAS being the keyword, I didn't go to school for art. I'm a business major. 

I actually got kicked out of AP art because it didn't fit in my schedule and they didn't want to reschedule my classes (no joke), so they just booted me from the program. Funny though, because I actually won Most Artistic for the school superlatives and had some of my work in traveling art shows. The actual kids in the AP program didn't get much recognition. 

I still don't know how I won any superlatives when people disliked me but I'm accepting of it.

I'm actually a lot more crafty than I am artistically talented. 

It's a struggle for me to draw something without any sort of reference or prompt and it's something I've always really beat myself up for.

I honestly rarely mess around with art now that I'm not in school with actual assignments to drive me.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic