High school seemed like a pain when I was in it, and it was. But then I left. Senior year was one of the most carefree and fun years I've ever had.

I don't have any good high school stories, really. One time I forgot to wear deoderant and by lunch time I was smelling pretty bad so I threw my sweatshirt in the garbage and bought some stupid school pride shirt because it didn't stink. I went out with three girls, one for a month, one for two months, and one for 5 days. One time I donated blood but didn't eat any cookies, and I felt all weird in class so I went to the nurse, except I didn't make it. I collapsed on the way. My ex-girlfriend found me and called somebody, they shoved me in a wheelchair and I got to eat free barbecue. I smoked weed all over school, we used to bribe the 'security guard' with Starbucks. It was somewhat of a rare school because being a white male, I was in the minority. I snorted crushed up caffiene pills off a bathroom counter once, not my proudest moment. I would sneak out of my house every night and my friend would pick me up and we'd go over to a friend's house and smoke and drink and be merry, like every fucking night.

Oh, and two kids died in my senior year, both named Nick. One died while racing, one went into 'diabetic shock.' Those were a big deal, only one Nick got a big sign though.

High school was the best, man. I'd never go back though.

Ayo, everyone shoot me your addresses. 
I send out really obnoxious, handmade Valentines every year...and you're invited. 

Two years ago they were Nicolas Cage valentines, 

last year they were OkCupid valentines,

this year is significantly less exciting but they will be made with love and probably a lot of glitter.

I'm so psyched for the Between the Buried and Me / Deafheaven tour. The show I'm doing to is at Athens' 40 Watt Club, which, if you've ever been there, is not a big venue by any stretch of the imagination (max capacity of 500). BTBAM and Deafheaven in a 500-person room is gonna be absolutely nuts.

I wish that tour was coming closer to me.

Also, I had a banana AND strawberry smoothie!  But I have one almost every day, so it isn't as exciting as it should be.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic