Oh man, Spanish class. I hated my spanish teacher so much. She would call my dad all the time because I'd skip homework, didn't try, or was a problem in class. My dad told me one day "Hey, tell your spanish teacher to stop calling me, would ya?" I had fun with that one.

She would kick me out of class a lot, come out some time later and say "Ok Pablo, you can come back in now." I'd say "Nah I'm good." I'd just sit outside her class until it was over. I made that period hell for her. 

Seen her going for a walk a few years after graduation, gave her the biggest middle finger ever as I drove by.

Super cool story bro, you really showed your high school teacher who was boss

I remember in Spanish class we had to learn the capitals for central and south America...there was a song involved *hangs head in shame*.

Of course, the capital of Chile is Santiago, so EVERY TIME the song got to that part, the whole class turned to look at me. It was funny in a sad and predictable kind of way. Anyway, we were actually tested on this, so I made sure to get the capital of Chile wrong on purpose...I was such a bad ass.

In Algebra II, I would literally write my name down on my test, draw a couple of doodles, and turn it in with zero problems done. The teacher's aid would always look at me and start laughing when he went to grade my test.

It got to a point where the teacher would ask me if I even wanted to be given the test and I would say no. I clearly failed and took math models the next year where I learned real life shit. #toocoolforschool

thats attempted murder

glad youre ok though, thats scary. did the car actually enter the house?

No, we have a concrete porch and when the cops/firefighters/tow truck all arrived they told us that our porch pretty much saved our lives. I was on the floor with my 10 year old brother and a friend in the living room...which is where the car would have hit if we didn't have a porch. Pretty terrifying stuff, my brother and I still jump when cars make that squeally noise outside our house. 

But everyone was fine. I'm hoping I can just call in a statement, I definitely don't want to be there.

No, we have a concrete porch and when the cops/firefighters/tow truck all arrived they told us that our porch pretty much saved our lives. I was on the floor with my 10 year old brother and a friend in the living room...which is where the car would have hit if we didn't have a porch. Pretty terrifying stuff, my brother and I still jump when cars make that squeally noise outside our house. 

But everyone was fine. I'm hoping I can just call in a statement, I definitely don't want to be there.

thats insane! good thing for that porch, when did this happen?

after my car accident (i was a passenger in the back seat) i couldnt sit comfortably in any car without being the worst backseat driver. im getting better. 

Went to get a taste of my delicious Jif chocolate hazelnut spread I bought recently...

but turns out, someone walking through Wal-Mart decided they wanted to first. They opened it up, stabbed their finger through the seal, got a taste, put the cap back on and replaced it on the shelf for some unsuspecting customer (that's me!).

Pissed is not the right word for how I'm feeling, but it's pretty close.

thats insane! good thing for that porch, when did this happen?

after my car accident (i was a passenger in the back seat) i couldnt sit comfortably in any car without being the worst backseat driver. im getting better. 

New Years Eve, of course. 

Went to get a taste of my delicious Jif chocolate hazelnut spread I bought recently...

but turns out, someone walking through Wal-Mart decided they wanted to first. They opened it up, stabbed their finger through the seal, got a taste, put the cap back on and replaced it on the shelf for some unsuspecting customer (that's me!).

Pissed is not the right word for how I'm feeling, but it's pretty close.

What the heeeellllllllllllllllll...

i hated high school. i was bullied a lot. i also didnt give a fuck about my grades until junior year.

I did enjoy college. although at the end of my freshman year I was on double secret probation.

doublesecretprobation.jpg

really though I was on two probations by the end of my freshman year, both academic and behavioral. I failed out of my major/college.

and now I have my Masters Degree.

the end.

High School sucks it's over stimulation in a poor environment at it's finest, I enjoy learning but not in a room with 30+ kids most of whom have no interest to learn, in a class that goes too slow. Then you have AP courses with most students willing to learn a maybe 20:1 student teacher ratio but the class goes by way too fast and gives way too much work.
Not to mention that the both math and sciences in high school are impractical to some degree and creates a large stumbling block for most students.

Thank god I graduate next year.

High School sucks it's over stimulation in a poor environment at it's finest, I enjoy learning but not in a room with 30+ kids most of whom have no interest to learn, in a class that goes too slow. Then you have AP courses with most students willing to learn a maybe 20:1 student teacher ratio but the class goes by way too fast and gives way too much work.

Not to mention that the both math and sciences in high school are impractical to some degree and creates a large stumbling block for most students.

Sounds like you're decidedly average?

Kidding. But for real, don't rush it. Your life will never be easier that it is in HS.

Oh please. If you're complaining this much about school, wait until you enter the real world.

i dont really have any good highschool stories.  i did my shit, had good friends, and graduated.

although when i graduated i was down at dewey beach partying and my former teacher was there. he dragged me into a bathroom and told me that he was just waiting for me to graduate, and i ran out completely panicked.

later texted me asking me not to tell anyone.  such a jagoff.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic