Thank you for mentioning that, gotta grab this for the wifey today. Ready to hear that whole album before they wear out Hello on those Target commercials :(

She denied streaming apparently. Gotta get that platinum certification, right?

I just downloaded my Amazon AutoRip, otherwise I would've had to listen exclusively on wax lol

I have definitely heard Anti Schism

Love some Catharsis as well.

Only got to see Prayer For Cleansing 1 time. Wish it could have been more

I may have one of their 7 inches around here somewhere. I have a shit ton of old SC/NC hardcore & punk stuff I used to pick up at shows back then. In-Humanity was another great one, as well as Stretch Armstrong & Prevail. I got to check out so many good VFW shows in Columbia & Myrtle Beach when I was in my last 2 years of high school

yeah I passed out around 9:30 and woke up at 5:30, and hope you enjoy and that the gum isn't worn out by now. Not going to lie they may be kind of old haha

It's all good. I was more impressed with the fact that the pack was apparently "used" due to some residue that made it through the trip lol. I was really laughing my ass off cause it's the sort ot thing I'd do to lol

I think many trendy record collectors bought adele records when it goes out of style for them is when i will acquire. I just know one day ill get them all used for like $5-6 a piece

I don't think that far ahead. If there weren't VMP-fueled rumors of a Songs For the Deaf RP I would've probably jumped on an OG...my restraint for music I like is low.

I don't think that far ahead. If there weren't VMP-fueled rumors of a Songs For the Deaf RP I would've probably jumped on an OG...my restraint for music I like is low.

my wantlist is probably 5000 records long,. and the rumors of using the cd masters on both 19 and 21 also put it lower on my queue

lol maybe the residue is what delayed the package

I joked about that same thing too... I was like "maybe their damn dog sniffed it and tried to tell them it was something it wasn't" lol

I love that it is 32F out right now, when it was just over 65F yesterday. My sinuses love it today! :(

It feels amazing outside, but yea my nose is confused as hell with what to feel like. Half works and the other half doesn't.. All that rain sure did cool it off

Really digging this Maritime album, got it for free when I traded some stuff in the other day. Almost in league with TPR

It is really good, but as John pointed out the mixing on a few songs is sorta odd. I still dig it though.

I'm really thinking about moving back to Canada. I don't know how much more bigotry and hatred I can take. I feel like its come to the forefront of everything after the Paris attacks and it breaks my heart. Trump's Muslim registry might be the final straw for me.

Trump is a moron, and the sad part is a lot of people agree with him. By making a registry list, that would violate so many civil liberties and the freedom to religion as well. I'd move too if that happened.

It is really good, but as John pointed out the mixing on a few songs is sorta odd. I still dig it though.

Trump is a moron, and the sad part is a lot of people agree with him. By making a registry list, that would violate so many civil liberties and the freedom to religion as well. I'd move too if that happened.

It just reminds me so much of Nazi Germany that I cant take it. If it was just him saying stupid shit I could deal, but its the agreement with him that gets me. That people think this is a good idea tells me things are moving in the wrong direction.

Hmm, do I want to sell my AT120E cartridge? I planned on getting a second headshell to swap between it and the Grado, but I'm really liking my Grado and how often would I really do that?

I may have one of their 7 inches around here somewhere. I have a shit ton of old SC/NC hardcore & punk stuff I used to pick up at shows back then. In-Humanity was another great one, as well as Stretch Armstrong & Prevail. I got to check out so many good VFW shows in Columbia & Myrtle Beach when I was in my last 2 years of high school

In-Humanity... I have not thought about them in forever. The one single I have from them is good.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic