A lot of Hitler comparisons flying around the internet today. That's terrifying, because if you recall HITLER ROSE TO POWER

There are a lot of ignorant pieces of shit out there who can easily be swayed

It's obviously not the best comparison, but it certainly has it's merits.

A lot of Hitler comparisons flying around the internet today. That's terrifying, because if you recall HITLER ROSE TO POWER

There are a lot of ignorant pieces of shit out there who can easily be swayed

One of my biggest wonders in life has always been how one person was able to convince so many of his ways that lead to what they did... weak minded people I suppose...

One of my biggest wonders in life has always been how one person was able to convince so many of his ways that lead to what they did... weak minded people I suppose...

Germany was a special case. They were in the dumps both power and economic wise after WWI. Hitler played on those issues, turned the country around a lot and once people trusted and loved him started his campaign. I guess it's not really too different from how Trump is playing to those fears and anxities many Americans are feeling. However he is just perpetuating bigotry through non-facts, and it is working on those weak minded people.

Germany was a special case. They were in the dumps both power and economic wise after WWI. Hitler played on those issues, turned the country around a lot and once people trusted and loved him started his campaign. I guess it's not really too different from how Trump is playing to those fears and anxities many Americans are feeling. However he is just perpetuating bigotry through non-facts, and it is working on those weak minded people.

SEND DEM DIRTY ROTTEN SAND NIGGERS HOME.

-my dad

JUST DONT TAKE MY GUNS. GUNS!

(spits tobaccy)

I can't read the gun debates anymore, they hurt my brain. There is some kid walking around town everyday with a rifle strug over his back. He is obviously doing it for attention, but he claims he is just trying to show his right to open carry in Ohio. No one needs to walk around with a semi-auto on their back.

As much as I remember everyone being in an uproar back in 2000/2004 in regards to GWB being elected, I can't imagine the outcome if Trump has his day. 

At least GWB was an ignorant idiot, and mainly a puppet (not that it really justifies his choices/actions).

Trump truly believes the hate he spews is gold - and the mindless followers who see a "successful" Republican most likely see all his opinions as being legitimately rooted in some form of intelligence.

Scary days.

I think I mentioned a few days ago that my step daughter had lost a close friend in a wreck early Friday morning. Poor kid was only 19, and the passenger of the vehicle. The driver wasn't hurt, and my wife tells me today, that they were both drunk, and after the wreck, the driver removed my step daughter's friend's body from the vehicle, left him there, and went home where he was later arrested.... How the hell are you supposed to deal with knowing something like that at 19 years old? Wow...

http://wbtw.com/2015/12/05/one-person-dead-after-crash-on-chinaberry-road-in-florence-county/

As much as I remember everyone being in an uproar back in 2000/2004 in regards to GWB being elected, I can't imagine the outcome if Trump has his day. 

At least GWB was an ignorant idiot, and mainly a puppet (not that it really justifies his choices/actions).

Trump truly believes the hate he spews is gold - and the mindless followers who see a "successful" Republican most likely see all his opinions as being legitimately rooted in some form of intelligence.

Scary days.

are you dissin GEEDUBYA? WOOHOO MORE WARS. THE WAR ON PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT AMERICA IS A GO

I think I mentioned a few days ago that my step daughter had lost a close friend in a wreck early Friday morning. Poor kid was only 19, and the passenger of the vehicle. The driver wasn't hurt, and my wife tells me today, that they were both drunk, and after the wreck, the driver removed my step daughter's friend's body from the vehicle, left him there, and went home where he was later arrested.... How the hell are you supposed to deal with knowing something like that at 19 years old? Wow...

http://wbtw.com/2015/12/05/one-person-dead-after-crash-on-chinaberry-road-in-florence-county/

Wow, that's pretty fucked up.

I'm truly sorry to hear about this, and coming from someone close to your step-daughter's age who has gone through similar situations, I know it's not something easy to handle. However, I think it's a pretty good sign of your empathy that you care so much, and I think that's what she needs right now - support from people who love her - and you sound like you're doing just that.

I'm truly sorry to hear about this, and coming from someone close to your step-daughter's age who has gone through similar situations, I know it's not something easy to handle. However, I think it's a pretty good sign of your empathy that you care so much, and I think that's what she needs right now - support from people who love her - and you sound like you're doing just that.

Thank you. I'm trying my best to be understanding. She asked if I would mind taking her to the visitation tomorrow, so that will be good for her to be around her friends and others who loved him. I met the kid a few times, and he was as harmless as a butterfly, so it really gets under my skin that someone would do something so low to him. I remember the first friend from school I knew that passed, and it hurt so damn bad even though we were just class buddies and such... so I hurt for her because this is no way to start fresh out of high school you know?

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic