I'll zip tie it and pad it as much as possible like how it came to me. Fingers crossed.

And I don't want to bother checking it on an airplane. Too much hassle trying to lug it there, get it on the plane, from claim, etc.

I'll insure it and hope for the best.

i understand, its a hassle. hope it arrives ok!

Just got a half of some insane shit. Smells so good. No idea what type it is, I've never been that type of stoner. Mostly because it's illegal here so I've never been able to be picky.

It's got some dumb name like "Something something girl scout cookies"

nice should be an indica at least, I dunno I can't smoke sativa it makes me really anxious and depressed

If you're sure you want to that would be good. I can do it in about a week or sooner if Dom grabs the stuff I'm holding for him.

It's no problem. I boxed it up for you the other day. Otherwise it's just sitting in my box of 7 inches doing nothing for me at all. No rush on payment either

Just got a half of some insane shit. Smells so good. No idea what type it is, I've never been that type of stoner. Mostly because it's illegal here so I've never been able to be picky.

It's got some dumb name like "Something something girl scout cookies"

Girl scout cookies fieeeeeeeeee

generally a tighter bud structure, usually darker colors for indicia or at least not lime green for indicas. But I know Girl Scout Cookies is indica dominant, it could be a hybrid if it's crossed which still does me ok, I just can't do 60/40 or higher on sativas generally.

I love the hybrids.

I mean there were obviously tons of strains and shit but those three classifications were all any of us knew or cared about. Smoked a lot of dirt weed because for awhile we could get $20 eights. Mostly we smoked $10/g shit though. Sometimes we'd splurge for headies but that was almost always because we needed weed and that's what we could find that day. We never had any forethought and would typically just buy an 1/8 every day or two between like 3 of us.

I was always like "Why don't we go a few days without, but still put the money aside. Then we can pick up a higher quantity and pay a better price" but no one ever listened.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic