"It was slapped with another lawsuit in April 2013 for masking its use of sugar with the term 'evaporated cane juice.'"

I'm not sure if they're still talking about Kashi or Naked, but how does anyone not know that this is just a fancy way of saying sugar?

"It was slapped with another lawsuit in April 2013 for masking its use of sugar with the term 'evaporated cane juice.'"

I'm not sure if they're still talking about Kashi or Naked, but how does anyone not know that this is just a fancy way of saying sugar?

Tsk Tsk, I guess you can only trust the juice you make yourself.

I thought the same thing...ahahahahaha. 

I mean, I still drink it. It's still better than most things. But I normally try to stick pretty all natural and that just sucks that they marketed it for something it wasn't.

when my wife and i first met all she ate was chicken fingers with honey mustard.

now she easts sushi, fish, tofu, indian, thai, vietnamese etc.

of course she was allergic to fresh fruits and vegetables...SO WEIRD.

then after she gave birth she can eat them.

wtf.

One of my classmates puts salt on her ice cream

I pretty much still always order chicken fingers when we go out to fancy restaurants. My palette is slowly expanding though.

It's officially way past my bed time. I'll see you beautiful moon beams in the morning.

You are me when I was in my early 20's, I swear... minus the no drinking thing.

and early bedtimes are the worst! Sweet hypnagogic dreams (and by that I mean I hope you don't have any).

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic