We have a few ma and pop shops but I think they all serve Leibys.

My whole town is like that though, a Dunkin donuts is coming in and it's like this huuuuuge deal. No one knows what to do with themselves.

I have to send my Boss's daughters off to school today, since they had a delay.

And I was invited to her step daughters party but I can't go for various reasons and I reaaaaally don't want to meet her mom.

So it started this whole thing between my boss and her husband about how horrible his ex wife is. Now I feel awkward.

I didn't even bring up the ex wife part but my boss was like YOU DONT HAVE TO LIE TO HIM, TELL HIM THE TRUTH.

I wasn't lying, I was just skipping the part where I didn't want to meet her.

Sigh.

We got a teeny tiny little bit of "snow" flurry over here early this morning. Barely noticeable if you ask me, but highways are all backed up and schools were delayed. I find this very amusing as I had no problems getting to work this morning. People are calling it the San Antonio blizzard of 2014. What a sense of humor this city has. 

You know what we have? LIEBYS!!!

The actually place went out if business but I'm pretty sure you can still buy it in certain stores.

My grandpa is still heartbroken over the restaurant closing.

Slammin ice cream.

Also, we have the crayola factory.

they also do not have friendlys. or sheetz! or turkey hill! ITS CRAZY DOWN THERE.

also, i got so excited when i found some tastykakes in a store down there that i made my 4 year old godson hold them and take a photo with them. yep. i'm that girl.

they also do not have friendlys. or sheetz! or turkey hill! ITS CRAZY DOWN THERE.

also, i got so excited when i found some tastykakes in a store down there that i made my 4 year old godson hold them and take a photo with them. yep. i'm that girl.

Yes! They just got wawa but they still do not appreciate.

Sheetz bucket of fries though, real talk.

When I was visiting New Orleans years ago, we were driving around and saw a Piggly Wiggly. I had only heard of them on Rosanne and I just assumed it was a made up place.

I had to stop the car and go inside.

Almost bought a shirt, but they didn't have any in black.

No real point here.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic