You are me when I was in my early 20's, I swear... minus the no drinking thing.

and early bedtimes are the worst! Sweet hypnagogic dreams (and by that I mean I hope you don't have any).

Hahaha! I'm like bits and pieces of everyone, it's really bizarre but really cool because I can always relate in some aspect.

Awwww, you remembered we share freaky nightmares. I haven't been having them lately, at least none I can remember. I still wake up to all my things thrown on the ground.

my sister dips her fries in her frosty when she goes to wendys. weird.

That's a really frequent thing around our area. I always thought it was way gross.

Hahaha! I'm like bits and pieces of everyone, it's really bizarre but really cool because I can always relate in some aspect.

Awwww, you remembered we share freaky nightmares. I haven't been having them lately, at least none I can remember. I still wake up to all my things thrown on the ground.

There are so many other things about you that remind me of younger me, but I'm too tipsy to remember right now.

I haven't had any either. I'm disappointed and relieved at the same time.

I just tried salt on ice cream it was okay! Also you notherners are missing out Blue Bell Homestyle Vanilla is the best vanilla you'll ever have.

my best friend lives in Texas and swears that it's the greatest ice cream and everrrrry time i'm there she freaks out all over again that we don't have it up here.

my best friend lives in Texas and swears that it's the greatest ice cream and everrrrry time i'm there she freaks out all over again that we don't have it up here.

You know what we have? LIEBYS!!!

The actually place went out if business but I'm pretty sure you can still buy it in certain stores.

My grandpa is still heartbroken over the restaurant closing.

Slammin ice cream.

Also, we have the crayola factory.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic