I get down with some of their noisier offerings

I never meet fans and yet their best material IMO (Bufo Alvarius through On The Ellipse) is kind of expensive these days. I think most of the newer stuff is kind of meh, but Peace On Venus is one album I do really like from the last few years, I'm revisiting this morning and it holds up. The Gibbons brothers are really interesting guitar players in general

I never meet fans and yet their best material IMO (Bufo Alvarius through On The Ellipse) is kind of expensive these days. I think most of the newer stuff is kind of meh, but Peace On Venus is one album I do really like from the last few years, I'm revisiting this morning and it holds up. The Gibbons brothers are really interesting guitar players in general

I have some mixtapes of their stuff from friends. So I know their stuff through that.

I have some mixtapes of their stuff from friends. So I know their stuff through that.

I have a friend who showed me them, Polvo, and a lot of merge/touch & go/etc. Became friends over a mutual love of Stereolab and Tortoise and neither of us had really met another who was a big fan of either, let alone both

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic