Good morning folks. After a night of fighting with clogged plumbing and cleaning up water, I am ready to be done with all this extra laundry.... I hope everyone else's morning is going well. Kevin, I greatly envy your time alone....I would kill with my bare hands for a week alone 

Good morning! I'm watching the best sunrise I've seen in weeks and spinning some the album leaf :)

What has you up so early NB?

Cause I passed out at like 9ish last night. I'm usually up around 6 am, Album Leaf is a good time, I went with the new mewithoutyou

Good morning folks. After a night of fighting with clogged plumbing and cleaning up water, I am ready to be done with all this extra laundry.... I hope everyone else's morning is going well. Kevin, I greatly envy your time alone....I would kill with my bare hands for a week alone 

It's kind of nice, but I'll have to be proactive to be a little more social this week. Total isolation isn't really healthy either

Cause I passed out at like 9ish last night. I'm usually up around 6 am, Album Leaf is a good time, I went with the new mewithoutyou

Nice choice - had tickets to see them with the menzingers this past november, but sadly wasn't able to make it. Seems to happen every time they are within a 300 mile radius

Nice choice - had tickets to see them with the menzingers this past november, but sadly wasn't able to make it. Seems to happen every time they are within a 300 mile radius

I missed them 3 times this year :( 2 of which cause I was jobless or had put in my 2 weeks already without another one lined up

Come to think of it I've listened to mewithoutyou since their first split with norma jean was released and never once seen them (think I lost track between it's all crazy through ten stories, and caught up on those 2 like 2 years ago)

I somehow never managed to see mwY until the Catch 10 Years tour last year, despite having listened to them since A-B Life AND having gone to Cornerstone four straight years from 99-02

Come to think of it I've listened to mewithoutyou since their first split with norma jean was released and never once seen them (think I lost track between it's all crazy through ten stories, and caught up on those 2 like 2 years ago)

Holy moly - and I felt bad for haven't having seen them yet when I only found them in 2007. 2016 is your year!

I would do bad things for catch for us the foxes, I remember when I was at the record store it got reissued but at the times they were dicks and made us wait 2 weeks on the floor before we could use our discount on an item and it sold out the first day and never came back in. I'd pay sticker price in a heartbeat now, and since UMGD hates licensing tooth & nail stuff who knows when the next round is.

Back to work for me, and I'm working overnight as well so no records for me until Thursday afternoon. I'm listening to Neurosis "The Eye Of Every Storm" in my car though.

No River to Take Me Home is my top pick on that one... I think Enemy of the Sun is my all around favorite though

I would do bad things for catch for us the foxes, I remember when I was at the record store it got reissued but at the times they were dicks and made us wait 2 weeks on the floor before we could use our discount on an item and it sold out the first day and never came back in. I'd pay sticker price in a heartbeat now, and since UMGD hates licensing tooth & nail stuff who knows when the next round is.

Keep checking Discogs. It pops up occasionally. I got mine for around $50, which ain't cheap but was totally worth it.

That set is just fantastic. It's too bad that you missed out on the "damaged" sets.

I know! I remember that.. But I'm not sure if TeRes was willing to ship these overseas. I'm still looking out for a more affordable option, but if it's ending up at 400$ then at least it's 400$ well fucking spent.

ok, lets have that discussion Mr. Ghost, why do you think that?

Pantera had seemingly run its course, and while I am in the minority in enjoying The Great Southern Trendkill, Reinventing the Steel seemed to signal a downward trajectory.

Look at Damageplan ...terror chills...

Also, I am a big fan of the 1st 2 Down records. I would much rather listen to their stuff at this point.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic