What kind of pillow? I need a new one, mine sucks and hurts my neck.

Sometimes it is best to just give people space. I know when I'm super anxious, I want to be left alone. Sometimes talking it out helps too.

My bad homie just saw this. It's called indulgence by isotonic. Candace bought it for me

My bad homie just saw this. It's called indulgence by isotonic. Candace bought it for me

It's cool. I'll take a look at it, thanks!

Gloria Record is so good.

So fucking good. I might like them more than Mineral. Right now anyway.

They are. I still need to pick up Start Here one of these days.

Do it. It's been OOP for a bit, so sells kind high. I need the damn s/t ep to complete my collection.

Homeboy still has some for sale I think in that thread I mentioned to Thomas. $40 ppd isn't terrible.

Not a bad deal, just kinda shitty the label owner i selling them so high. I thankfully picked up a copy when he put it out a few years ago.

Edit: I got the Cinema Air EP if anyone needs it in lossless. Has a b-side and a live song on it.

Pop Unknown is awesome, and I thank you and John for pointing them out to me, but there is just something about Chris' voice that draws me into his music more. I'm still unsure of Zookeeper though.

Pop Unknown is awesome, and I thank you and John for pointing them out to me, but there is just something about Chris' voice that draws me into his music more. I'm still unsure of Zookeeper though.

Oh I get it... There's something about the Pop Unknown songs that kill me. Chris's voice fits tGR real well.

I'm not going to be around much for a few days. I need some time to not be around or have to deal with people. You guys are cool, I just need some time to blow off some steam. I'll probably be back Monday or something, it'll depend on how shit goes.

I just woke up from a nice nap (my timing sucks though lol) and came back to this. I'm gonna text ya.

Oh I get it... There's something about the Pop Unknown songs that kill me. Chris's voice fits tGR real well.

It's perfect for it. The Pop Unknown songs are really good. Hopefully I can find the record for a fair price at some point.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic