Nordenham near Wilhelmshaven? It's lovely around there. I live two hours northeast, also by the sea.

Yes! I visited the sea a handful of times, and it was incredible. Having lived near Lake Superior for years, and being that near the water was very much like being home, although the lush green hills were a drastic difference.

I'm on a Phish kick this morning... I'd forgotten how some of these jams just make me smile...fight me all you punk rock youngsters. I'd love to pick up all those reissues they are putting out right now but the price tags are just too high. Can't get into $50 albums brand new off the shelf :(

I hate jam bands so much.

I went to an arty hippie college and that's all there was most of the time. Sure there'd be a Code Orange Kids or TWIABP show in someone basement once in a blue moon. But if you wanted to go to a bar there was an almost 100% chance a shitty jam band would be noodling around the whole time.

I hate jam bands so much.

I went to an arty hippie college and that's all there was most of the time. Sure there'd be a Code Orange Kids or TWIABP show in someone basement once in a blue moon. But if you wanted to go to a bar there was an almost 100% chance a shitty jam band would be noodling around the whole time.

I hated jam bands as a whole until after high school when I realized the music alone could be alright as long as you took away the douchebag sector of their fans. I went to a Phish show once and didn't like the lot rats and didn't go back. Same with String Cheese Incident. Panic was the exception, I could deal with their shows and somehow block out all the dipshits ruining everyone else's time. I'm sure the copious amounts of LSD & pot helped as well..

I think I'm done caring about properly leaving this job, about to just fucking walk out. Seriously fuck everything. I'm already on edge from no anxiety meds for 2 days, and the withdrawal of it is already starting.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic