As for Duncan B.

Mainly Endpoint and BTGOG as mentioned. And Guilt. His alt-country stuff that was solo when it started was D.biddle.

His other projects: Lion Sized (played bass on the first EP); Shears (new band he's been in); The Aasee Lake as mentioned.

There's a few others. I'll check when I get home.

Morning, y'all! We got another snowstorm last night, and now I've got to decide whether I want to walk the four blocks to the post office or drive. I don't feel like trying to find parking downtown, and the roads kinda suck, but also it's still snowing pretty heavily, and it's fucking cold out.

Morning, y'all! We got another snowstorm last night, and now I've got to decide whether I want to walk the four blocks to the post office or drive. I don't feel like trying to find parking downtown, and the roads kinda suck, but also it's still snowing pretty heavily, and it's fucking cold out.

I wish it would snow more here, it makes the bitter cold more bearable D:

As for Duncan B.

Mainly Endpoint and BTGOG as mentioned. And Guilt. His alt-country stuff that was solo when it started was D.biddle.

His other projects: Lion Sized (played bass on the first EP); Shears (new band he's been in); The Aasee Lake as mentioned.

There's a few others. I'll check when I get home.

Oooo... I will have to track down Shears.

so many vinyl out for delivery today :3 Including the Bowie set. Tomorrow is going to be all Bowie all day <3

yeah I'm crossing my fingers for the Skulx today, they don't do tracking and it takes a little extra time to get orders cause it's a one man operation. It's always worth the wait for MOMR

Also I would be interested in updates on the Shears record

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic