I really need his Number Twelve records. Been after Nuclear forfuckingever

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/118240-fs-entire-collection-many-15-or-under/

Could have sworn Nuclear got repressed a couple years ago, or severely dropped in price. I remember seeing it for cheap not that long ago.

Its just weird because I remember that scene from high school. I remember them playing skate parks and shit. One of my LiveJournal friends was obsessed with them.

I get that. Same way it's kinda hard for me to comprehend how Converge managed to stay so important and prominent all these years without losing their way. I still remember first hearing them in high school as well

I've watched season four about 4 times now. I definitely enjoy it and I think it's better on repeated viewings, but it's nowhere near what the first three seasons were.

Also probably my favorite TV show.

The second thing I'd like to discuss is that I would like to nominate Matt for the Perfectly Time Text award. Homeboy must have a sixth sense for when I'm feeling salty, because he always texts me something angry right when I'm starting to get frustrated and it sends me over the edge and makes me feel better. Thanks, homie.

Welcome, brother. ❤

Good things come to those who hate.

I'm listening to the D-side of O'Brother's "Disillusion" for the first time despite having owned this record since the preorders shipped a couple years back. I somehow missed the fact that there was anything pressed on that side until the other night when I was updating my Deadformat list. Wild.

I'm listening to the D-side of O'Brother's "Disillusion" for the first time despite having owned this record since the preorders shipped a couple years back. I somehow missed the fact that there was anything pressed on that side until the other night when I was updating my Deadformat list. Wild.

I could never get into that album. There was just something missing for me. But damn was Garden Window a masterpiece.

I could never get into that album. There was just something missing for me. But damn was Garden Window a masterpiece.

Garden Window absolutely blew me away. Totally redefined the entire idea of what could constitute "heavy" music. And I didn't like Disillusion all that much the first few times I listened to it, but it's grown on me a lot. Supposedly they've got LP3 coming out this year, and I'm really stoked to hear what it sounds like.

Garden Window absolutely blew me away. Totally redefined the entire idea of what could constitute "heavy" music. And I didn't like Disillusion all that much the first few times I listened to it, but it's grown on me a lot. Supposedly they've got LP3 coming out this year, and I'm really stoked to hear what it sounds like.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to their just our album. When they first started playing my old roommates' band used to play shows with them. They're all super nice dudes. So I'll gladly support them.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic