You can go through an argues process of obtaining membership on their IRC channel too, iirc. 

You can interview, there's just a fuckton of hoops to jump through

https://www.whatinterviewprep.com/

Yeah, that's what I found/mentioned here, I just figured I'd ask here and see if I could save myself the hassle. If not I will, just seems like a pain in the ass

I dunno if anyone else digs this but I love the hell out of Periphery II and it's getting a RP too

http://www.amazon.com/Periphery-II-PERIPHERY/dp/B017WW1O30/ref=sr_1_322?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1452923092&sr=1-322&refinements=p_n_binding_browse-bin%3A387647011%2Cp_69%3A0y-170y

EDIT: And the clear EP

http://www.amazon.com/Clear-PERIPHERY/dp/B017WW1P0C/ref=sr_1_351?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1452923181&sr=1-351&refinements=p_n_binding_browse-bin%3A387647011%2Cp_69%3A0y-170y

I can't wait to moooooove. First purchases when we move in: Mossberg 500 and a Little Chief front load smoker.

When do you finally get to move in?

I dunno if anyone else digs this but I love the hell out of Periphery II and it's getting a RP too

http://www.amazon.com/Periphery-II-PERIPHERY/dp/B017WW1O30/ref=sr_1_322?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1452923092&sr=1-322&refinements=p_n_binding_browse-bin%3A387647011%2Cp_69%3A0y-170y

When do you finally get to move in?

We put in our revised offer after the inspection, so we're waiting to hear back. We're on track to close/get the keys on Feb. 19

Sounds great. 

Yeah, we're super excited :)

Shit yeah, dude. That gun is fucking SEX.

Uh...right? Gonna get the "combo" with the 18" and 28" barrels, maybe swap out for a pistol grip since I won't really be going hunting probably. Slap a bright-ass flashlight on there? Mmmmmm.

I still can't get into that movie. I don't know of why.

Star Wars for me. I still need to see Spectre too. Heard it isn't as good as Sky fall, but still good. Should be out on bluray soon. Hmm.

I need to watch that too. I like the Craig Bond films quite a bit, but I never feel like I need to see them immediately. I've also felt like my enjoyment of each one dips a little.

I need to watch that too. I like the Craig Bond films quite a bit, but I never feel like I need to see them immediately. I've also felt like my enjoyment of each one dips a little.

Even with Skyfall? The cinematography in that one was fucking gorgeous. Every still was amazing. So many scenes where I was just like "fuck... I'm watching a Bond movie right now?".

I'm 21 and in bed watching Gilmore Girls.

I'm in bed watching Code Geass. I loved it forever ago but when I finish a series I avoid it completely as best I can so I forget as much as possible and can eventually rewatch it as close to blind as possible. It's been three years and I literally only remembered the premise and one major plot point. This is fucking amazing and I follow it better now that I'm 16 rather than 13. Does Code Geass make your approved list of old shit? I think it was from 2006

I'm in bed watching Code Geass. I loved it forever ago but when I finish a series I avoid it completely as best I can so I forget as much as possible and can eventually rewatch it as close to blind as possible. It's been three years and I literally only remembered the premise and one major plot point. This is fucking amazing and I follow it better now that I'm 16 rather than 13. Does Code Geass make your approved list of old shit? I think it was from 2006

It does not. Sorry, pal. I remember when the dub was airing tho. Good times. I didn't hate the world, nor did I know what romantic heartbreak felt like.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic