Blade, this looks like the most recent sale and I don't have $37 to spend on a 7" right now. If I were you I'd eBay it and put it towards your phone, I bet it goes higher than $37 since it hasn't sold in a while. It's a great split though, just a little outside my current budget at what it's moving at/would go for on eBay.

http://www.popsike.com/Modern-BaseballThe-Hundred-Acre-Woods-split-7-Vinyl-Wonder-Years-Tigers-Jaw/251869352151.html

Honestly would let it go for less lmao. I do not use ebay, I am way too lazy for listing shit and dealing with randoms.

In a little bit when I didn't just spend a few hundred dollars I'll take you up on that for sure. Thanks a lot <3 <3

Not a problem, I'd rather have them in the hands of someone who will appreciate them and take care of them instead of a random from discogs or ebay. Unless a major disaster happens like a flood or volcanic eruption happens, I'll have em until you want them. I already know what the cash is being used for lmao.

Not a problem, I'd rather have them in the hands of someone who will appreciate them and take care of them instead of a random from discogs or ebay. Unless a major disaster happens like a flood or volcanic eruption happens, I'll have em until you want them. I already know what the cash is being used for lmao.

I'll try to make it quick. Normally I'd just buy it but I have literally spent hundreds of dollars this week. I sold my xbox one and RSDeja+FoT stuff to fund some huge buys I've been wanting to make for a long time.

I'll try to make it quick. Normally I'd just buy it but I have literally spent hundreds of dollars this week. I sold my xbox one and RSDeja+FoT stuff to fund some huge buys I've been wanting to make for a long time.

You coulda retired if you flipped that Deja the day after RSD.

Cool shit man. I may have some older 7"s I can give you if we ever end up running into each other. Also noticed you have a ton of older stuff on your list but hardly any newer bands. I should make you a playlist of VC approved jams.

I really only got into collecting for myself in like January (most of that's my dad's) so I don't own a lot of newer stuff, and really I only listen to new stuff in the car (that's not to say I don't like them it's just rn I'd rather by other things then newer albums) 

I really only got into collecting for myself in like January (most of that's my dad's) so I don't own a lot of newer stuff, and really I only listen to new stuff in the car (that's not to say I don't like them it's just rn I'd rather by other things then newer albums)

Nono no no no no. Not radio newer stuff. I'll make you a playlist on spotify. You don't have to buy it I was just making an observation.

I haven't been around NA in like a year now, but how's your game collection shaping up now? I kinda got fed up with prices and jumped ship.

Man, one of these days I am going to go through my MP3 collection and delete a bunch of crap and get everything properly tagged. I've been too lazy, so I've only been listening to my lossless stuff, save for a few albums I decided were worth properly tagging and such, but not enough to waste ratio for lossless.

Nono no no no no. Not radio newer stuff. I'll make you a playlist on spotify. You don't have to buy it I was just making an observation.

I haven't been around NA in like a year now, but how's your game collection shaping up now? I kinda got fed up with prices and jumped ship.

It's going pretty good, it's slowed a lot but I'm at like 450 NES, 310 SNES, and N64 is pretty close to completion at like 230.

I haven't been on NA becasue I've just been busy I guess, I still go on there though just not as much as I used too.

Man, one of these days I am going to go through my MP3 collection and delete a bunch of crap and get everything properly tagged. I've been too lazy, so I've only been listening to my lossless stuff, save for a few albums I decided were worth properly tagging and such, but not enough to waste ratio for lossless.

I did this over the course of about a week during school when I didn't have much better to do. Was driving me nuts scrolling through shit I used to like 2 years ago before I knew much about music.

It's going pretty good, it's slowed a lot but I'm at like 450 NES, 310 SNES, and N64 is pretty close to completion at like 230.

I haven't been on NA becasue I've just been busy I guess, I still go on there though just not as much as I used too.

Yeah, at that point you kinda hit a wall where it's a lot harder to find what you want. I'm debating getting a few consoles and flashcarts again but haven't been able to make myself pull the trigger at the price.

Yeah, at that point you kinda hit a wall where it's a lot harder to find what you want. I'm debating getting a few consoles and flashcarts again but haven't been able to make myself pull the trigger at the price.

Yeah I've thought about getting some everdrives but the price point is a bit high for me. Like you I'm kinda shifting my focus towards Vinyl collecting but I'm going to keep my VG stuff.

Yeah I've thought about getting some everdrives but the price point is a bit high for me. Like you I'm kinda shifting my focus towards Vinyl collecting but I'm going to keep my VG stuff.

Part of it was a time issue too. I didn't have as much time as I did in 6th/7th grade to play games so owning something like Earthbound seemed more obnoxious. I've always cared more about music though, and owning something physical related to it is fun. I assume you're familiar with all the shops in town?

Part of it was a time issue too. I didn't have as much time as I did in 6th/7th grade to play games so owning something like Earthbound seemed more obnoxious. I've always cared more about music though, and owning something physical related to it is fun. I assume you're familiar with all the shops in town?

Yeah I haven't been to all them but I do know of them all. I just went to The 'In' Groove for the first time yesterday.

Yeah I haven't been to all them but I do know of them all. I just went to The 'In' Groove for the first time yesterday.

I was up there a while ago and they had a ton of stuff but the prices were too high for me to want to snag anything.

On an unrelated note more directed at everyone else, HOLY SHIT NOFX IS COMING TO TOWN.

http://luckymanonline.com/events/nofx/

Did Anti-Flag do something to fuck up their prices? This looks like Whirr levels of fuckupitude. I was going to snag this when the reissue was announced but didn't have cash and waited, but this seems obnoxiously low given it's a MOV release. Pleasant surprise for sure. Totally have to snag this now.

https://www.discogs.com/sell/history/7218440

What do you guys think, I want to get The Cars reissue on blue transparent but I'm going to PO The Cars box set and when I get that I'd probably just sell the other one so is it even worth it?

I think you should get OG pressings cause they should only be a couple bucks each, but I'm sure it sounds good, those rhino reissues are pretty good generally

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic