I'm by myself at my favorite local brewery having beers by myself. It's so lonesome. Ha!

Beer is your friend. With beer, you're never alone...Repeat this mantra in times of loneliness

Not too bad, expanding my record shelves and I just picked up Black Sabbath Vol 4.

Vol. 4 is a strong piece, but I would have to say my favorite would be Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

It's going well! Aside from being sick as a dog right now. Got my preamp in today and have all of my cables ready for my TT thats arriving on Monday. I'm beyond stoked. 

F the sickness, my mother's boss has been in bed with the flu for 4 days now and she had to work over 50 hours by herself. Bear in mind she is 62, so that's saying a lot for her. Glad you got the preamp in, I can only imagine the lust in your eyes when looking at tracking info for the table...

Listening to Verbal Assault while doing the dishes

I approve of this highly!

Just got home from dinner and spinning some 7"s I just got earlier today.

Don't brag to me about your awesome hamburger experience! All of you, with your better food and cooler record stores...bahhh ;)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic