Morning all. Call me old or late to the party or whatever, but this Drug Church album is killing it this morning for me!

Still haven't heard it but I've been jamming them since the demo. Really wish they'd play a hometown show. Last year I had to choose between seeing them or going to the SDF show the next day.

which one? Paul Walker is so good

The newest one, Hit Your Head. It's like a really awesome get together of so many different old school style hardcore bands mashed into one in my head. I love his vocal style, reminds me of Youth of Today and other early Revelations bands. 

Still haven't heard it but I've been jamming them since the demo. Really wish they'd play a hometown show. Last year I had to choose between seeing them or going to the SDF show the next day.

I skipped them so I can go to SDF as well, it's an hour and a half drive to the venue so I really have to pick and choose my concerts cause it's a lot of wear on my car, and if anything breaks I'm screwed. It's pretty rare anyone worth mentioning comes to Colorado Springs, pretty excited that Hop Along will be in town next week and I won't have to make the trek to Denver

The newest one, Hit Your Head. It's like a really awesome get together of so many different old school style hardcore bands mashed into one in my head. I love his vocal style, reminds me of Youth of Today and other early Revelations bands. 

I haven't heard it, I was waiting to buy a physical copy of it. But I missed the show and the retail got pushed back to like 2/26. I really like anything Patrick does, check out Self Defense Family and Loss Leader too (his other bands)

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic