I tried but I get missing the chances not by being shy but out timing is off and she's gone and I'm here or she's here and I'm gone

This is simple... if you want it badly, try harder. Make it happen.. make your window bigger, or go straight to her.

do NOT give her a note though.

why is the window timed? 

The only time I see her is when she's leaving lunch, before she's going to the Career Tech, (an off campus school which offers classes based around trades and vocations for the whole districts) if you'e in the career tech you get released from class early so you can eat and have time to get to the campus. But by the time my class let's out she's leaving but sometimes if she's running late, we can have a chat for a little if I'm lucky. Once in a blue moon I catch her after she's going or get a goodbye (this is when I plan to ask), if I rush I may be able to catch her. (I tried this today with no luck though). I could ask her out in English class, but fuck that 1996. After class is a no go it's too busy, and before class maybe if I'm lucky but I doubt it. I don't know. I asked people who are going to the shindig who have classes with her to invite her but at the end of the day it's whatever man dates are stupid anyways.

At that age isn't the appropriate action to just punch the girl and run?

...totally in a School playground way, not a domestic violencey way...

THIS IS NEVER THE WAY

i used to think this so i jokingly "tripped" someone at a dance to say hi and she fell flat on her face and i ran away.

the end

In other, much more important, news...I'm cleaning my room to the Anastasia soundtrack.

Favorite animated movie soundtrack, by far. It always bums me out to know it's not a Disney movie because she would be my favorite Disney princess by mountains. 

http://youtu.be/1jJFPzeu3X4

There are like four helicopters hovering directly over or around my apartment complex. There is an apartment fire across the highway, but never have I seen even one helicopter because of a fire. They've been in the same exact spot since I got off the train 15 minutes ago.

I have no idea what is going.

edit: nope. it's definitely this big ass fire. http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/DFR-Battles-Apartment-Fire-245454311.html

So...does anyone else keep in touch with some of their old high school teachers...or am I the only weirdo?

I told my 12th grade English teacher that I got Spinal Tap on vinyl and we're definitely nerding out together a bit on it. 

Is it weird that I'm friends with my ex-teachers on facebook? 

Probably.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic