is it lost lost, or just trapped in a couch abyss at home?

I put it in my jacket pocket, then left for work.  When I got to work, it wasn't in my pocket anymore. =\  It's probably buried in the snow somewhere from when I was clearing off my car and maneuvering around the snow mound that my parking spot is next to.

I put it in my jacket pocket, then left for work.  When I got to work, it wasn't in my pocket anymore. =\  It's probably buried in the snow somewhere from when I was clearing off my car and maneuvering around the snow mound that my parking spot is next to.

that’s the worst! when I was younger I set my phone on top of my car to do something, then got in and drove off. my phone made it about 1/2 mile down the road then flew off. I even heard something clunking around and didn’t put it together. Realized what I had done a few hours later, went back to the spot, and there was my phone in 3 pieces (old flip phone). put it back together and it worked fine.

those flip phones were rock solid.

I hope yours is returned to you safely!

What could possibly be so bad about that? Red velvet of anykind is awesome.

I meant that in a 'this is so awesome I can't handle it' kind of way haha. I love red velvet anything!

that’s the worst! when I was younger I set my phone on top of my car to do something, then got in and drove off. my phone made it about 1/2 mile down the road then flew off. I even heard something clunking around and didn’t put it together. Realized what I had done a few hours later, went back to the spot, and there was my phone in 3 pieces (old flip phone). put it back together and it worked fine.

those flip phones were rock solid.

I hope yours is returned to you safely!

Those old flip phones were rock solid! I'm glad you ended up getting yours back.

The only thing that's keeping me from freaking out is that I have the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active which is the waterproof version of the S4.  So if it is sitting in a pile of now-melting snow, it's more likely to be working if I find it later on.  I just hope I don't have to wait until it melts completely... bc there's a lot of snow out there.  I also hope that nobody sees it and takes it. :(

oh god. my nudes are on there!

Those old flip phones were rock solid! I'm glad you ended up getting yours back.

The only thing that's keeping me from freaking out is that I have the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active which is the waterproof version of the S4.  So if it is sitting in a pile of now-melting snow, it's more likely to be working if I find it later on.  I just hope I don't have to wait until it melts completely... bc there's a lot of snow out there.  I also hope that nobody sees it and takes it. :(

Do you have Find My Phone or something similar on it?

Pales in comparison to the couple people whoput up $1k for every future suburban home release for life.

Yeah, all of those poor souls.

I honestly enjoyed the Co-Op, yeah, it could have/should have been done much better. But for $60, we got some excitement, got to be a part of something and got 2 records with a partial refund. I consider it a win.

Snow day---again.

Ashton, I'm sending positive vibes your way so your phone is returned to you!!!

I wish I had red velvet truffles.

And it's a heart on Marina's cheek. Drawn on.

It was apart of he "Electra Heart" character and she very dramatically smeared it off when the era ended.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic