Really? Granted I've never actually looked into it but a high level view of the media over here and he's portrayed pretty well.

We'll happily swap Cameron for him.

I was in London last month and took an uber from Heathrow to my hotel (was around an hour and a half.. side note: man you really have some terrible traffic over there!). We talked a lot about government and way of life in the US & UK. It was very interesting to see his take on American government, and how positive he (and the general public of London) saw Obama. He shared the same thought of gladly swapping Cameron for Obama, but then listed a lot of great things that UK currently has going for it (Cameron's work on unemployment, financial help/incentives for kids to go to university, health insurance, etc). It was a very cool car ride.

I really want the Moonrocks next, so if they rerelease those I may take you up on that hah

I got really lucky when the moonrocks released, randomly checked http://www.endclothing.com/  at 4 in the morning and was able to get an order through.  :lol:

fedex hit me with a $20 import fee (END is in the UK) but totally worth it

I finally have some extra spending money and went to the record store but couldn't find anything that interests me. I'm in a slump.  I found a ton of new bands when we did that CD swap. 

I know that feeling. Sometimes I'll pick up a record I am interested in, and put it back. I feel like I need to curve my spending a bit, so probably why I'v been reluctant to buy stuff lately. 

I got really lucky when the moonrocks released, randomly checked http://www.endclothing.com/ at 4 in the morning and was able to get an order through. :lol:

fedex hit me with a $20 import fee (END is in the UK) but totally worth it

Yeah I'd pay that fee too haha.

I had no interest in them before, now that I've got the blacks and worn them, I want those..

Sorry, I passed the fuck out. I was tired for no real reason :/

same here, which never happens. i fell asleep on the couch at like 9 something then woke up at 10, put the kid to sleep and was out early.

our bodies are telling us that spring is approaching and that the long, long winter is coming to an end.

at least, thats what im telling myself.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic