funny thing is, i have a gif of the panda smashing shit in the office that i've used on a regular basis for yeeeears and never knew what it came from or what the original context was. and now i know :) haha

Haha, that's awesome.

ha. no way. i know how your impulsive buying/spending habits are and it would make me way too upset to give you a deal on something only to see you flip it a few months later.

I was half kidding. I don't really like them enough to own them given what they're going for. I can help you price some stuff though this week. I don't ever really buy something with the express intention of flipping it, but I always end up feeling stupid owning a $100+ piece of plastic. I also had a bunch of stuff I didn't care much about, but now I'm pretty much down to stuff I really want to keep forever. I couldn't ever part with my Cake box or Manson stuff.

Burn.

I have bought some stuff I haven't enjoyed as much as I thought I would, but I turned it into stuff I don't ever want to get rid of. It was less of a "well, I don't want this and want to sell it" and more of a "well, this is great, but I could sell it and turn it into xxxxx and that's even more great" or "this sounds like shit let's replace it with something I want that doesn't"

I was half kidding. I don't really like them enough to own them given what they're going for. I can help you price some stuff though this week. I don't ever really buy something with the express intention of flipping it, but I always end up feeling stupid owning a $100+ piece of plastic. I also had a bunch of stuff I didn't care much about, but now I'm pretty much down to stuff I really want to keep forever. I couldn't ever part with my Cake box or Manson stuff.

i know. but the things i have that are really rare and valuable and sought after by people who really really want them....i'd much rather either have the money or have it at least go to a good home and be appreciated. if you wanted to pay market value for something then i don't really care what you do with it, but if i was going to give you a deal as a friend, then i'd want you to actually listen to it and love and treasure it forever. 

Tried a steak quesolupa this time and nope. Still not gooey and the steak didn't work on it. Beef was better

if chalupas are my favorite tbell thing is it worth trying???

Probably

Quesolupa fucking rules. Mine was gooeier than the commercial.

Not fair

I did! I listened to a few songs this morning. I'm sorry, but they weren't up my alley :(

Haha no worries. I did them a good bit, due to the occult/horror references

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic