It's going to sound weird that as I guy I even do this, but I've found making a face mask from green tea and honey makes my skin feeling amazing. I do it once a week. Brew some tea, drink it while the tea bag cools down. Once cool, cut it open and pour the tea leaves into honey. Mix it up and apply to the face (it's super messy, so be careful). I then let it sit for 15-20 mins, depending on how lazy I'm feeling. Wash it off it off, and enjoy some wonderful glowing skin.

I'm going to grab some lemons tonight, and make a bunch. I'm going to try to quit drinking pop again, sick of it. It makes me feel like shit, is obviously not good for me, and I'm sure I'm walking around dehydrated half the time. I'm just not a fan of regular water, it's too boring...

It's going to sound weird that as I guy I even do this, but I've found making a face mask from green tea and honey makes my skin feeling amazing. I do it once a week. Brew some tea, drink it while the tea bag cools down. Once cool, cut it open and pour the tea leaves into honey. Mix it up and apply to the face (it's super messy, so be careful). I then let it sit for 15-20 mins, depending on how lazy I'm feeling. Wash it off it off, and enjoy some wonderful glowing skin.

that sounds amazing. the caffeine doesnt bother ur stomach tho?

Not at all, caffeine does not really affect me. I can drink a ton of it, and go right to sleep. The only withdrawal I have from quitting pop is the sugar, caffeine I can live without with no issues.

And it is. The caffeine makes your face feel awesome, and the anti-microbial properties of the honey kill bacteria. I'm 30 and still get zits a lot, and this clears them up almost over night.

Tea is amazing, I love it. I can't do too many herbal teas though, since Chamomile is in the same family as ragweed (which I'm allergic to), and makes my throat get really itchy.

I just got sad, because for a second I thought it was Friday. :(

I can drink it, it does not make my throat swell or close, but the itching is really annoying so I avoid it.

That's always the worst, but at least it's not Monday!

Yeah, it does kinda suck. It's great for anxiety and sleeping issues too. I just avoid it to be safe, don't need my allergy to get worse and close my throat up.

My friend just asked me to move to Houston this summer. Hmm. Good place to ride a motorcycle year round.

If you can stand the humidity. Houston is supposed to be one of the worst places to live in Texas. I imagine it'd still be awesome though.

I have 17 within 12 miles from my office.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic