can you name exactly what you're wanting so I'm prepared?

Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition. It should be $80 if it's the right version. If you'd call down and see if it's the right thing and put it on hold/pick it up I will love you forever. I'll find some pictures to make sure you know what it is. I can PM you my cell number if you want it so you could send a picture or something

Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition. It should be $80 if it's the right version. If you'd call down and see if it's the right thing and put it on hold/pick it up I will love you forever. I'll find some pictures to make sure you know what it is. I can PM you my cell number if you want it so you could send a picture or something

Ill PM you the screenshot of numbers....id start at the top and we can go from there. I have a rendering i need to do here. find one and chances are i can pick it up

No worries, I appreciate it either way. I'll probably just pay out the ass on eBay because I would enjoy it enough to pay that.

As I said, I'll check the Target and BB by me tonight if you want. I never see anyone in the game section at Target.

Too bad the listing isn't still up to check, since there are 6-7 targets, and 4-5 best buys within 10 miles of me.

As I said, I'll check the Target and BB by me tonight if you want. I never see anyone in the game section at Target.

Too bad the listing isn't still up to check, since there are 6-7 targets, and 4-5 best buys within 10 miles of me.

If you give me your zip code I'll call them for you. I hate to make you do all that legwork

wow just went to trade in some records and low and behold what do I see on the wall but Fiona Apple "Idler Wheel" for $30. They were having a sale and I traded in a handful of records for $20 so I got it for like $6 out of pocket. I've been wanting it for years but online prices are ridiculous

wow just went to trade in some records and low and behold what do I see on the wall but Fiona Apple "Idler Wheel" for $30. They were having a sale and I traded in a handful of records for $20 so I got it for like $6 out of pocket. I've been wanting it for years but online prices are ridiculous

Awesome!

While I was there I placed the Yndi Halda "Under Summer" on hold. They only got one copy for all 5 locations, it's the cookies & cream variant. My friend who works there and I checked it out looks really cool. I tried to get him to sell it to me today but he is a good employee and wouldn't break street, I didn't press him too bad haha but it was worth a shit.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic