Budget upload of $150 million+ and it's off a penny :huh:

Sounds fun. I could never be an accountant, it just sounds awful whenever my dad talks about his budget stuff.

While I was there I placed the Yndi Halda "Under Summer" on hold. They only got one copy for all 5 locations, it's the cookies & cream variant. My friend who works there and I checked it out looks really cool. I tried to get him to sell it to me today but he is a good employee and wouldn't break street, I didn't press him too bad haha but it was worth a shit.

I wonder why they set street so far back? It shipped a while ago, and I assume the records didn't show up early.

I wonder why they set street so far back? It shipped a while ago, and I assume the records didn't show up early.

I'm not sure it's happened a couple times in recent memory with TWIABP and Drug Church too. Unfortunately it's a the location with my least favorite employee so ill probably wait until the evening to pick it up so I can avoid any unpleasantness

Sup guys and gals. Heading off to New Orleans tomorrow morning! It'll be nice to have 5 days off from work.

Nice, enjoy being home. Hopefully all the records I sent you don't show up while you are gone, unless your roommate grabs your mail for you.

wow just went to trade in some records and low and behold what do I see on the wall but Fiona Apple "Idler Wheel" for $30. They were having a sale and I traded in a handful of records for $20 so I got it for like $6 out of pocket. I've been wanting it for years but online prices are ridiculous

i hate you so much. congrats.

SXSW is a fucking shit show. Man, if it were a couple years ago i would say yeah. But not there are jus too many nonsense bands and nonsense frat Bros.

Haha, agreed, but I still think it'd be fun to walk around and just check shit out.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic