4 minutes ago, Dave Grohl said:

YOU BETTER THINK ABOUT IT, BABY!

(But yes, all Misfits shirts oddly suck. The Misfits however are awesome. Danzig as a person is lame as fuck. I have a Misfits Live EP that Rollins does guest vocals on. It's cool as shit.)

The Misfits were fucking awesome if you can ignore the gigantic egos that were their ultimate end and overall biggest issue. Glenn & Jerry are both legends in their own minds and that does not for a long lasting partnership make...

5 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

Seeing someone in a Misfits or BF shirt has too high a possibility that the person is a turd.

Someone under 35ish wearing either, chances are they are a "hipster" [for lack of another term], or they have cool parents on chance.

Someone over 40 wearing either, depends on the condition of the shirt and if they look like they work regularly [if not, most likely a true punk lol]

Edit: Fuckin' Punk Rock Anthropologist lol 

Also Sublime rules I don't care what you guys say, I'm buying Robbin The Hood when it comes out, been listening to that band since I was 12 and already have the other 2 albums (and jah). Another band with a lot of turds for a fan base. But they were a tight 3 piece I wish I could have seen them live, but that 3 ring circus DVD is pretty damn close

Just now, The Butcha said:

I've met a few shitheads wearing Misfits shirts that didn't even know who The Misfits were. Insanity.

Gotta love that shit. That goes 1,000x for Nirvana. I saw a girl wearing a Norma Jean shirt, and asked her if she liked them. She said she bought it cause she liked the gun design. She didn't know who Norma Jean was, neither the band or person.

tumblr_inline_nbnq8xsHOE1qawgsx.jpg

8 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Someone under 35ish wearing either, chances are they are a "hipster" [for lack of another term], or they have cool parents on chance.

Someone over 40 wearing either, depends on the condition of the shirt and if they look like they work regularly [if not, most likely a true punk lol]

Edit: Fuckin' Punk Rock Anthropologist lol 

My rule of thumb for seeing someone wearing a Motorhead shirt: If they don't look like they could be a roadie for Motorhead they're definitely a poser.

1 minute ago, Dave Grohl said:

Gotta love that shit. That goes 1,000x for Nirvana. I saw a girl wearing a Norma Jean shirt, and asked her if she liked them. She said she bought it cause she liked the gun design. She didn't know who Norma Jean was, neither the band or person.

tumblr_inline_nbnq8xsHOE1qawgsx.jpg

I remember when every kid in girl jeans had that shirt

1 minute ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

My rule of thumb for seeing someone wearing a Motorhead shirt: If they don't look like they could be a roadie for Motorhead they're definitely a poser.

1 minute ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

PREACH!!!

I'm getting a Motorhead tribute inside of a tattoo I'm getting soon. I'm getting a traditional reaper with 'Born To Lose' in the blade. I fucking love Motorhead. Have you guys seen the Lemmy doc. on Netflix? It's so good.

Also, I can't wear Sabbath shirts cause 'those' girls wear them now and it has ruined that band shirt. I was wearing one of their shirts to work one day when this girl (who was actually really hot, but obviously didn't listen to Sabbath) was wearing the same print, but on a girls crop top or some shit H&M put out. That was the end of that.

1 minute ago, Dave Grohl said:

I'm getting a Motorhead tribute inside of a tattoo I'm getting soon. I'm getting a traditional reaper with 'Born To Lose' in the blade. I fucking love Motorhead. Have you guys seen the Lemmy doc. on Netflix? It's so good.

I fucking LOVE when Scott Ian is talking about seeing him in Daisy Dukes lol

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic