Just now, GreatGreenOne77 said:

I nearly shit when I was looking for shows to go see and saw this! Gonna go get ignorant as fuck with the punkest 50+ year olds around :D

Dude. I'm so fucking jealous. God dammit. Take photos for me.

1 minute ago, snowynz said:

I didnt know any better... Im starting to find out

Bought the lot of Sublime, their prices were the best then they gave and extra 15% off

I couldnt resist

Oh geez.

2 Helpful Hints When Buying Records:
1 ) Don't buy from SRC.

2 ) Don't buy Sublime.

2 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Wanna pick you up a shirt if they have cool merch. Least I can do :D

PLEASE. I got an Everything Went Black shirt the other day. It's soaking in a salt brine right now for 3 days so I can break it in. Feel weird wearing a punk shirt that's brand new. Then I'm taking some stitching out, so it's gonna look 20 years old.

1 minute ago, Dave Grohl said:

PLEASE. I got a Everything Went Black shirt the other day. It's soaking in a salt brine right now for 3 days so I can break it in. Feel weird wearing a punk shirt that's brand new. Then I'm taking some stitching out, so it's gonna look 20 years old.

No problem. And I know what you mean, I had a Misfits shirt years ago and the ink was so stiff I ended up giving it away because it felt like a damn board lol

Just now, GreatGreenOne77 said:

No problem. And I know what you mean, I had a Misfits shirt years ago and the ink was so stiff I ended up giving it away because it felt like a damn board lol

Those thick ink prints are the worst. I had a Misfits shirt when I was a like 12 or so and couldn't move because it was a full front print with that thick ink. It was like having a piece of cardboard on the front.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic