7 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I took a class once where the professor showed the Jack and Meg White scene from Coffee and Cigarettes. I was the only one in a lecture hall of 200 kids who had seen it. Also, everyone was PISSED. Oh my god they hated it. It was hilarious. I begged the professor after class to show us an entire Jarmusch film.

this amuses me

4 minutes ago, GreatGreenOne77 said:

Nothing beats the Iggy Pop / Tom Waits scene

agreed, bill murray and wu tang is close though

1 minute ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

I love Reservoir Dogs and my dad was bitching about it being too slow like 20 minutes in. Another reason for fuck him

I had a friend in high school who left the room to at Diablo 2 because Reservoir Dogs was "too talky and confusing"

This is the same kid who watched The Departed and thought Matt Damon and Leonardo DiCaprio were the same person/character.

1 minute ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I love Jarmusch, but you know who is truly my jam? The motherfucking Coen Brothers. Anyone who hasn't seen Fargo and No Country for Old Men needs to sit the fuck down and fix their life.

Then they also need to watch Barton Fink, Burn After Reading, and A Serious Man

Fargo, Big Lebowski, O'Brother, True Grit, and Bridge of Spies are also great films.

Just now, Dave Grohl said:

Fargo, Big Lebowski, O'Brother, True Grit, and Bridge of Spies are also great films.

I mentioned Fargo. Almost mentioned Lebowski but I feel like that's almost it's own thing. Still great.

They just have a writing credit on Bridge of Spies so I don't count it. I'm very serious about the Coen Bros.

1 minute ago, NapalmBrain said:

Coen Brothers are great, Burn After Reading is so underrated. I like dark movies in general. Wristcutters and Rules Of Attraction come to mind, need to rewatch them 

Was quite surprised at how much I liked Wristcutters when I thought it would be a teeny bopper film

I legit saw Burn After reading like 4 times in theaters. I still watch it every couple months. Brad Pitt and John Malkovich are beyond fucking hilarious. The whole movie is amazing, but god damn...those two just kill it and then some.

I would watch a two hour movie of just Malkovich saying the word "fuck"

1 minute ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I legit saw Burn After reading like 4 times in theaters. I still watch it every couple months. Brad Pitt and John Malkovich are beyond fucking hilarious. The whole movie is amazing, but god damn...those two just kill it and then some.

I would watch a two hour movie of just Malkovich saying the word "fuck"

Brad Pitt's snapping thing is so fucking funny to me.

Just now, Bladew1ll1s1sdead said:

I'm getting my nails painted.

Isn't it the best

My girlfriend ordered a bunch of ANC stuff after a horrible manicure experience. She had to order it from like Korea because you can't buy it I'm the US without a license. Acrylics are the shit. They don't chip at fucking all.

You're still dead to me.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic