10 minutes ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

I could eat some macaroons.

It would be a poor choice given the situation in my mouth, but I just ate popcorn and clearly don't give a fuck.

Is nothing helping with the pain? :( I'd share with y'all if I could (and if it didn't mean terrible pain for you!)

I made chocolate/espresso, maple pecan, and lemon mascarpone :D

18 minutes ago, chkadea said:

Hey hunks <3 Hope all of you are having a great night

I've spent the past 7 hours making macarons, which maddeningly only translates into 30 of them. Absolutely worth the money to just buy these bastards.

More like macaSWOONS, am I right?
I've honestly never had a macaron.

4 hours ago, Bladewillisisdead said:

So a picture that I'd never seen of me when I was 17 popped up on Facebook and holy shit. I'm the worst.

See me rocking a sorta swoop, baby face, QOTSA shirt, and a class ring:

Hide contents

1iwFoIp.jpg

I want a spermy Q shirt. 

2 hours ago, KingTacoMunster said:

What's everyone got going on tonight? I'm waiting for the khan vs canelo fight while watching Gary Clark Jr on Austin city limits. All the girls in bed already so relaxation

Just got off work again. 

Fucking grease trap is bad or something, the sink and dishwasher started backing up and it flooded the whole floor in the back with a slime of grease, food scraps, wing sauce, and water. Stayed and gave the owner a hand with it since it was a mess. Doesn't matter since I'm hourly. I also am getting like $15 cash a night in tips so that's kickass. And he has me cooking so that's fun 

1 hour ago, Dave Grohl said:

I was living in NYC when they started getting super popular. They were dyed colors of the rainbow, and I was like

xzzvsojttxsngvbqmocm.gif

Pretty patties (though SpongeBob was probably a little after your time I'm sure someone else will giggle :P)

2 hours ago, chkadea said:

Hey hunks <3 Hope all of you are having a great night

I've spent the past 7 hours making macarons, which maddeningly only translates into 30 of them. Absolutely worth the money to just buy these bastards.

I GET PAID NEXT MONEY AND THEN I'LL SQUARE UP WITH YOU I AM SORRY

AND THOSE ARE REALLY DAMN GOOD.

11 hours ago, Issei Hyoudou said:

I figured out where the Korn book came from. It was the Third Man guy so he'd have a tracking number that matched the weight. Didn't even realize until he gave PP that number to automatically close my case. I'll call PP in a few with that info and see if I can't find some way to screw with the guy. For sure filing a police report so it's on his record. 

What a sneaky little prick!

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic