I definitely lived in Chandler, AZ for a month before moving to the Navajo reservation for a few months.

Oh yeah? Where in Chandler? I work at the local microprocessor test development factory on Chandler Blvd and live like a block from downtown.

I don't remember. It's been almost 25 years since I was there. I lived with my aunt who worked at Intel. She lived in a real "burb-y" area.

Yeah, Chandler is definitely the burbs for the most part...if you go a little west past my place there are some sketchy-ish patches, but it turns back to suburbia real quick.

I work for the same company as your aunt btw...just don't like to say it because of spies.

...and paranoia.

Yeah, Chandler is definitely the burbs for the most part...if you go a little west past my place there are some sketchy-ish patches, but it turns back to suburbia real quick.

I work for the same company as your aunt btw...just don't like to say it because of spies.

...and paranoia.

Ah sorry for outing you. She retired from there about 12 years ago now

If you go back and read more of his posts recently in this thread in the beatnik manner, they sound hilarious.

I am imagining him with a beret and a John Waters stache with a striped shirt like Marcel Marceau wore spouting this verbal salad in a smokey night club that everyone is too stoned to comprehend what he is saying.

Ah sorry for outing you. She retired from there about 12 years ago now

Haha, it is all bueno. I hope I can retire sometime...I started in June 2012 so it won't be soon that's for sure.

Just got done at a special meeting of my fire company. A movement was afoot to expel inactive members - this includes all our 80 year olds.   Despite a ton of hard feelings that are going to take some serious time to heal, it was squashed. 

I was pretty pissed going in that my neighbor across the street that I watch out for was being pushed out. He's 80 and served in Korea. He didn't deserve this bullshit and I'm glad he's going to still be around. 

Now I'm playing on-line poker watching a horrendous college b-ball game. 

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic