Yes. THANK YOU.

My favorite is when they tell me to "find motivation" to work out when my TSH bloodwork is showing that my thyroid is working 4x slower than the average human.  Sure, yeah, okay.  Let me get that "motivation."

i think it's your thyroid that needs the motivation.

who wants to pitch in to get ashton's thyroid a personal trainer?!

I worked out on Sunday and then walked two miles on Monday. I somehow jacked up both my foot and ankle, the struggle is real.

I should really just buy a new ankle brace so these things don't happen.

Gotta get one of the lace up ones.  I've spent far too much time in casts and braces over the years.  Skateboarding ruined my right ankle.  I broke it once, sprained it countless times and then I tore all of my ligaments in it when I was 19.  Haven't skated since. :(

honestly it could be worse. my house is clean aside from the guest bathroom, which is where i keep the cat litter boxes and was planning to move tonight anyway. my boss was not so pleased when i told her i'd probably have to leave to meet them and let them in, but fuuuck that because she leaves without notice all the damn time.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic