If I could ride the waves of pain, I could remember things.  I could feel them.  I got a flash of Rae and our house; me standing over him; fire roaring from room to room; me standing in the crowd with a box of matches and the hammer; oh God in Heaven forgive me, my hammer, my secret tusk; me standing over Dad passed out, knowing he's dreaming.  I wanted to take it away, the sin and dirt and cum and blood in my mouth.  I couldn't breathe.  My eyes were crying.  My lips were split, I wanted to sew stitches through my lips.  I thought he wanted me to pray when he said kneel down.  I couldn't breathe.  I wanted stitches.  I thought Oh God, why is he feeding me mushroom juice?  I couldn't breathe.  He jammed it so far in I couldn't.  I couldn't.  I couldn't breathe.  I wanted to sew stitches through my lips so he could never fuck me there again.

First year English class guys.

ok i understand the phantom pregnancy thing, but did the husband not ever be like 'so honey, maybe we should go have an ultrasound! or, i dunno, go to a pre-natal doctor's appointment!'?

I want a lady boss.  The only other gal here is our parttime accountant who is only here for 4 hours 3 days a week.

I work with a lot of women. it's fun but I know I lucked out because not one is for drama. I've seriously never heard anyone talk bad about someone here. it's a family, a nice family.

my old job at a university was SO dramatic. my lady boss there was going through a divorce and was crying in her office all the time. always talking shit about her immediate superior saying he was a closet gay, hair plugs, all of this awful stuff. it wasn't just her though, everyone there gossiped and slept around. I was in this little area between 5 offices so I heard EVERYTHING, and said nothing.

ok i understand the phantom pregnancy thing, but did the husband not ever be like 'so honey, maybe we should go have an ultrasound! or, i dunno, go to a pre-natal doctor's appointment!'?

Yeah, that is what I found so weird.  I dont know, if my gf said she was pregnant, we would be at the doctors ASAP.

the women i work with are all 45+ and AWFUL. always talking behind each other's backs and complaining about things and not doing work but talking about all the work they have to do so it SEEMS like they're sooooo busy. i flat out tell people i'm not here to make friends and am so sarcastic that people don't know how to take me, so they usually just avoid complaining/any sort of meaningful conversation with me. basically, i'm the april ludgate of my office.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic