I don't think I could play pop-punk.  No disrespect to the genre, but it's not something I could do.

I just looked through your deadformat. You have a decent amount of albums that I can play straight through (TGA, Dave Hause, Menzingers, B&C, etc). I just suck at writing.

I just looked through your deadformat. You have a decent amount of albums that I can play straight through (TGA, Dave Hause, Menzingers, B&C, etc). I just suck at writing.

I can play songs from all those people, but when I write it usually sounds like a Daylight song, and maybe kinda like the new B&C album.  

I got invited out to my coworker's birthday at a very busy and packed bar and to my brother's band's first show ever... at a church

I have a ride to the bar, but not to the show. I really don't want to go to a fucking jam packed bar, but I need a social life once every six months. Ugh. I'll probably stay home.

/rambling about problems that aren't problems.

Yeah, if I can magically get out to his show I won't think twice about it even though it's a church and I haven't stepped foot near anything religious since his wedding.

Busy bar is just... ugh. 23 year old me still wants to be the cool kid, but almost 27 year old me is over it.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic