Logan if you ever need to talk about that stuff I'm here. I'm studying to be a counselor because of the stuff I experienced as a teenager. Depression runs in my family but we never talk about it and I only recently found out how extensive it is, so I know where you're coming from. I know a lot of people say it but I really do mean that if you ever need to talk I'm here

Small world I think, I guess? I got my masters in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. im sure my fucked up family subconsciously pushed me into this field. Just wish I didnt hate it now haha. but yeah if you ever have any questions or need any help or anything with the studies let me know!

Logan Im going to message or text ya in a bit once I take a quick shower.

Small world I think, I guess? I got my masters in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. im sure my fucked up family subconsciously pushed me into this field. Just wish I didnt hate it now haha. but yeah if you ever have any questions or need any help or anything with the studies let me know!

Logan Im going to message or text ya in a bit once I take a quick shower.

I appreciate that man, but I'm just about done. I start my practicum in May! Still trying to decide if I wanna take a year or so off or go right into a PsyD program though

Comparing chimpanzees tool use and cognitive development with developing humans and relating that to primatology in general. I really just need help finding sources. I'm in way over my head with this one.

Anything from this website or written by Jane Goodall would probably be a good place to start. I met her and she is kind of crazy but the lady knows her shit about chimps. Hope this helps.

http://www.janegoodall.org

when I was at the grocery store yesterday, a little boy came up behind me and pinched my butt and laughed so hard about it.

I laughed too but was secretly pissed, the old woman behind me was appalled. the mom did nothing.

I didn't know what to do, I didn't want some woman going off on me if I said something, but why wouldn't SHE say something to her little asshole kid.

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic