I bet if you experienced what I experienced you'd be "set in what you think," too.

I really like you a lot pudding hat, but I just want you to know that I don't really appreciate making jokes about consent at the expense of people who have been in the situation.

I apologize for the lame consent joke.

I am looking for a good FM broadcaster for my iPhone so I dont have to keep listening to same stuff while driving. my old one crapped out on me awhile ago and I figured its about time I get a new one. anyone have any suggestions for a good one? hopefully not crazy expensive as I am brooooooke.

a transmitter?

Belkin TuneCast

I am looking for a good FM broadcaster for my iPhone so I dont have to keep listening to same stuff while driving. my old one crapped out on me awhile ago and I figured its about time I get a new one. anyone have any suggestions for a good one? hopefully not crazy expensive as I am brooooooke.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/HD666VC/A/belkin-tunecast-auto-live-hands-free-with-lightning-connector?afid=p219|GOUS&cid=AOS-US-KWG-PLA

are we talking about the little itrips?  the one that you stick into your phone and hook up to your radio?  i have the noncharging, little guy and i love it.

i guess so? its the one linked below.

ah like a dumbass I stayed on the apple page. looks like im off to target to pick this up.

thanks everyone for the help!!

hey guys

copeland, jack white, and spraynard have all announced new material and it is real and not april fools

lady friend bought me copeland as a birthdaversary gift (my bday was sunday and our 3 year anniversary was yesterday) and she is just really the greatest

also it's 80 degrees here for the rest of the week

tis glorious and i hope you are all having the same experience

• Shitty Rambo changed the title to Small Talk Revival Thread
  • jhulud locked this topic