Atlantic Records

noodle

She definitely knows my interest and how some vinyl are likely carrying some value.  That does not bother her.  Was talking with her today... she even has skateboards!  

Probably does not have the time to mess around with it all (although it is free money if she sold)... has two children, family, etc etc. 

Take it all.  Keep what you want.  Sell what you dont on here at a bit of a discount.  Give her a gift card as a sign of your appreciation.

All I know from personal experience is I think Atlantic vinyl sounds great. It would really be cool if the vinyl was still sealed and had their hype stickers! If it were possible I would be interested in Sugar Ray and P.O.D. Satellite. Do you know if these vinyl are in good condition and no cut-outs?

Also I agree with the above about giving her some money back or if not gift cards that would work.

Alright - small update. She gave me a briefing of what she thinks she has based on the promo cds she still has in her car. (she got copies of both cd and vinyl typically).  I hopped in her car today to scope it out... I jotted these down in my notes on my phone...

Matthew Sweet

Sugar Ray (14:59, possibly self titled from 2001ish)

Bush - Golden State, possibly Science of Things

POD - Fundamental Elements of Southtown

Poe

The Corrs?  (never heard)

Jump Little Children (never heard)

Trick Daddy (saw 2 albums, not sure what they were)

Fountains of Wayne - Utopia Parkway

STP - 4, Shangri...

Tori Amos (wasn't sure what)

Collective Soul 

Atomic Fireballs

Kelis

Matchbox 20 - mad season

Craig David - has fill me in on it (per sticker on the vinyl) 

Philadelphia Experiment??  not familiar

Everything But the Girl

...more incoming.  

She said it's a project because her "barrel" is buried under stuff.  The photo I got shows mint sleeves/covers, so should be good.  Definitely some promo stuff. Also said that there are cds that she will give to me as well.  And if I am lucky some of the signed stuff since she has so much.  

She acknowledged this stuff is worth money, she's not dumb.  Said in a text "The vinyl is probably worth a ton since they were not sold in stores for people who like these bands.  You're getting some cool stuff.  Merry Christmas!!!"

I'm not going to be pushing her to send me pictures as she is doing me a HUGE favor...so just be patient, my friends.  428874_10101020325915710_540681315_n.jpg

A fair portion of this will be passed along without gouging... not saying the other portion will be gouging, rather just me keeping.  you're all my friends here!  I would feel soulless if I went to eBay to sell these.   

Based on this list now... the only thing I would love to keep with be the Tori Amos stuff.  maybe POD, but it sounds like she may have multiple copies of things.  

personally, I have a really conservative collection.  Aside from my circa survive stuff (that $750 package, included), most of my vinyl values are like $30 or less.  most of you would laugh at what I have!  I'm too embarrassed to make a list to share.   :D

All I know from personal experience is I think Atlantic vinyl sounds great. It would really be cool if the vinyl was still sealed and had their hype stickers! If it were possible I would be interested in Sugar Ray and P.O.D. Satellite. Do you know if these vinyl are in good condition and no cut-outs?

Also I agree with the above about giving her some money back or if not gift cards that would work.

Does not appear to be cut-outs.  The one pic she sent showed good condition.