What do you guys get signed at concerts?

A few years ago Brand New played at Lupo's Heartbreak Hotel in Providence. There was a kid there who brought his First Pressing copy of Your Favorite Weapon on White /100 to the show with him record and all. He was in the pit most of the night with it. I was behind him waiting in line and Vin actually gave him a gold copy of TDAG for free because of how hardcore he was. I usually just buy merch there and get it signed. Last thing I got signed was when I went to see transit and bought a few LPS they signed the covers.

I typically ask musicians to sign my penis.  I have a nice collections cock-tographs going.  Any idea how  I can ebay these though, because I want to make oodles of cash.

I've never gotten an autograph of a musician, not that I look down upon those who do.  Seems like there was a thread about this a while back.

The original setlist from the show is definitely the coolest thing but there is always competition for it.

I'd say a print is cooler than a jacket. It's more proof of "I was at this specific show and talked to these guys" vs. a jacket that could have been signed anytime, anywhere.

The original setlist from the show is definitely the coolest thing but there is always competition for it.

I'd say a print is cooler than a jacket. It's more proof of "I was at this specific show and talked to these guys" vs. a jacket that could have been signed anytime, anywhere.

That's a good point, didn't think of that either. And thanks to all the comments in general, it's cool to see why/why not you all you think you should/shouldn't get stuff signed

Back before many of you were born, I got the Damned to sign my leather jacket and an album cover. The jacket is gone, but I still have the album and couldn't be more stoked to have it. The autograph is just a reminder of personal contact you had with a band you dig. Sure as hell wish I made an effort to get Lux Interior or Joey Ramone to sign something for me. Just the effort to try and get the autograph is a memory you wouldn't have had if you were trying to be too cool.

Bring your pet, have them sign your pet.  They will enjoy it, your pet will enjoy it.  Spectators will applaud your determination, members of the opposite sex will be overpowered by your obvious sensitivity whilst presenting members of said rock band with puppy, kitten, or gerbil.  I would not recommend having a fish signed, I also would not recommend having a fish as a pet.  That would make you weird.  Don't be weird. 

Bring your pet, have them sign your pet. They will enjoy it, your pet will enjoy it. Spectators will applaud your determination, members of the opposite sex will be overpowered by your obvious sensitivity whilst presenting members of said rock band with puppy, kitten, or gerbil. I would not recommend having a fish signed, I also would not recommend having a fish as a pet. That would make you weird. Don't be weird.

This is the best advice so far, thanks! I never thought of it being a source of pleasure for my pet, good to know.

Bring your pet, have them sign your pet.  They will enjoy it, your pet will enjoy it.  Spectators will applaud your determination, members of the opposite sex will be overpowered by your obvious sensitivity whilst presenting members of said rock band with puppy, kitten, or gerbil.  I would not recommend having a fish signed, I also would not recommend having a fish as a pet.  That would make you weird.  Don't be weird. 

you think having pet fish is weird? i love my fish tank, more than cats or dogs thats for sure. so much less maintenance...

I waited in line forever at lolla to have deadmau5 sign my copy of 4x4=12 in 2011 and it was worth it. That LP is one of my favorites now because it's such a relic of that show. I had to wait so long to get it signed and I remember it very vividly and in addition there is a little on the edges, but that I think is cool because I was literally in the pouring rain and in the middle of the pit, and it made it out alive, not torn or creased.